Specialized Prosecutor’s Office With Three Times as Many Indictments as in 2016
According to Ministry of Justice data, the number of indictments filed by the Specialized Prosecutor’s Office in Bulgaria in the first three months of 2017 have trebled compared to the same period of last year, BNR reported.
76 prosecutor’s acts have been filed in lawsuits against organized crime, as against 23 in the January-March 2016 period.
36 individuals have been convicted or penalized during the first quarter of the year, as against 30 in January-March 2016.
- » Ad-Hoc Committee to Examine the Procedure For New Type Fighter Jet Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Approves Draft Agreement on Labour Migration with Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine
- » National Construction Control Directorate to Conduct an Inspection of Residential Buildings
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016