Minister Nikolina Angelkova: We Expect 10% Growth in Tourism in Summer
''We expect growth of nearly 10% in the summer again this year'', Minister of Tourism Nikolina Anglekova told journalists, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
She said the lack of staff in the sector is a problem and a challenge, given the significant growth in tourism over the last years. The state will create a working group or a unit to facilitate the issuing of visas and work permits.
The new mechanism will be set up by the end of the week.
- » Romanian Media: Bulgaria Offers Very Good Tourist Services
- » Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
- » Sharp Increase in Number of Bulgarian Tourists Visiting Germany
- » Work on Procurement of the Operation of Sea Beaches Continues
- » Nikolina Angelkova and Anatoly Makarov Discuss Bulgarian-Russian Cooperation in Tourism
- » Bulgaria Attracted Record Number of Tourists from Abroad Last Year