Hot Water Stops in Half Sofia till May 19
The half part of Sofia remains without hot water from today to May 19, reported BNR.
The reason is a renovation in the heating ducts which deflated in winter and people in many regions were without heat in their homes.
If you are living in the neighborhoods “Druzba” 1,2, “Mladost”, “Darvenitsa”, “Musagenitsa”, “Vitosha” and “Student city”, you have to find alternative sources of hot water for the next 10 days.
“Iztok”, “Izgrev”, “Dianabad”, “Lozenets”, “Geo Milev”, “Yavorov” and “Poduene” will also be concerned.
Boilers will also be needed in “Reduta”, “Slatina” and “Poligona”. Not only in May, but also in the first half of August the same subscribers of TETS “East Sofia” will not have hot water.
The information is announced on the Heating website, it is promised that accounts will not be charged for the renovation period.
- » Ad-Hoc Committee to Examine the Procedure For New Type Fighter Jet Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Approves Draft Agreement on Labour Migration with Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine
- » National Construction Control Directorate to Conduct an Inspection of Residential Buildings
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016