Hot Water Stops in Half Sofia till May 19
The half part of Sofia remains without hot water from today to May 19, reported BNR.
The reason is a renovation in the heating ducts which deflated in winter and people in many regions were without heat in their homes.
If you are living in the neighborhoods “Druzba” 1,2, “Mladost”, “Darvenitsa”, “Musagenitsa”, “Vitosha” and “Student city”, you have to find alternative sources of hot water for the next 10 days.
“Iztok”, “Izgrev”, “Dianabad”, “Lozenets”, “Geo Milev”, “Yavorov” and “Poduene” will also be concerned.
Boilers will also be needed in “Reduta”, “Slatina” and “Poligona”. Not only in May, but also in the first half of August the same subscribers of TETS “East Sofia” will not have hot water.
The information is announced on the Heating website, it is promised that accounts will not be charged for the renovation period.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country