Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise on September
‘’The salaries of the Bulgarian Teachers will increase with 15% on September 1’’, Bulgaria’s Minister of Education and Science Krasimir Valchev announced on Sunday, according to BNR.
Minister Valchev pointed out that the Education Ministry would fulfill the programme of the Bulgarian cabinet, according to which the teachers’ salaries would increase twofold by the end of the mandate of the current government.
Tanya Mihailova, director of the Professsional High School of Engineering and Precision Optics M.V.Lomonosov, was appointed the first Deputy Minister of Education and Science.
- » President Rumen Radev to Attend NATO Summit in Brussels and Make Official Visit to Vatican
- » Vice President Iliyana Yotova: 'We Cannot Have Other Priority Than Education'
- » President Rumen Radev: 'In The Hierarchy of Spirit and Culture, the Leaders are Not Politicians but the Knights of Letters
- » 6km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Delegation Visits Rome for May 24
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Investment in Education of Future Generations is Among our Main Aspirations Today'