There is No Information on Injured Bulgarian Citizens in the Stockholm Incident
So far there is no information on injured Bulgarian citizens in the Stockholm incident, involving a van ripped into a group of people outside a lively storehouse near the main pedestrian street of the Swedish capital city, the Bulgarian foreign ministry reports, quoted by BNR.
Bulgarian embassy in Stockholm is in constant touch with the local authorities, the ministry further outlines.
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues