There is No Information on Injured Bulgarian Citizens in the Stockholm Incident
So far there is no information on injured Bulgarian citizens in the Stockholm incident, involving a van ripped into a group of people outside a lively storehouse near the main pedestrian street of the Swedish capital city, the Bulgarian foreign ministry reports, quoted by BNR.
Bulgarian embassy in Stockholm is in constant touch with the local authorities, the ministry further outlines.
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
- » Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
- » Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
- » Dairy Products Prices Seen Going Up by 10% in 2017