Another Man Is Arrested in the Investigation of the Bombing in Stockholm
Swedish police detained another person in the investigation of the bombing in Stockholm, reported local newspaper "Express", quoted by Tass.
The arrest was made in the northern metropolitan suburb Yulsta. The operation included 10 police cars. The detainee was handcuffed and taken in a police car.
The first arrested by the police in the investigation of the bombing in Stockholm has expressed sympathy for Hezbollah "Islamic state," reported the local newspaper "Aftonbladet", quoted by Tass.
39-year-old man was arrested by a police patrol in the suburb of Stockholm Meshta. He is a citizen of Uzbekistan. It is not known how long he lives in Sweden. On his Facebook page are uploaded some propaganda films ID.
Yesterday a truck hit people on the street in central Stockholm, covering a distance of 50 meters. Four people have been killed and 15 injured, nine of them seriously.
There is an investigation version of a terrorist attack.
- » "Islamic State" Terrorist Cell in St Petersburg is Destroyed
- » NASA has Discovered a Solar System with the Same Number of Planets as ours
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Kosovo's Bid For Council of Europe Membership in January 2018
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The US Federal Communications Commission Repealed the Principle of Net Neutrality