Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency To Inspect All Tunnels
The chairman of the Road Infrastructure Agency (API) Doncho Atanasov has ordered the forming of expert units to carry out emergency inspections of all tunnels and facilities in the country.
Reports on their current condition and the measures which have to be adopted must be submitted to the agency by Friday, February 10, announced API.
There are 28 tunnels in the republican road network. These are on the territory of the regions of Sofia, Vratsa, Veliko Tarnovo, Blagoevgrad, Plovdiv and Smolyan.
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
- » Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
- » Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
- » Dairy Products Prices Seen Going Up by 10% in 2017