European Arrest Warrant Issued for Attacker in Berlin's Metro
An official European warrant has been issued for the arrest of 26-year old Svetoslav Stoykov. Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry continues to look for him because of the incident in the metro in Berlin which caused outrage in Germany.
The published records from the video surveillance tapes show how Stoykov, without any provocation, pushes a young woman who falls down the stairs and breaks an arm.
The man who is wanted for hooliganism has not been found yet.
- » Nato Reappoints Jens Stoltenberg as Chief Until 2020
- » EU to Israel: Don't Expect Us to Move Embassies
- » German Intelligence Warns of Increased Chinese Cyber Spying
- » German Social Democrat Schulz called for United States of Europe
- » Brexit Border Deal Possible in 'Hours' as Talks Go Down to the Wire
- » Poland Ready to Defend Migration Stance in EU Top Court