Donald Trump 'Hopes to Meet Bulgaria PM Soon'
US President-elect Donald Trump has said he "looks forward" to meeting Bulgaria's outgoing Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, the latter's press office has said.
Borisov has spoken to Trump over the phone, highlighting the "excellent cooperation" between Sofia and Washington.
He has made Trump familiar with the macroeconomic indicators of the Bulgarian economy, pointing to its growth, one of the lowest debt levels in Europe.
Bulgaria, due to its stability, is one of the safest place for investment, Borisov has argued.
Outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has reiterated his stance that only through putting an end to military conflicts can the migrant crisis be solved.
"A huge responsibility lies on your shoulders, it is about human lives across the world," Borisov is quoted as telling Trump.
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria
- » Hoyt Yee: Stability and Development of the Balkans Are Extremely Important
Judging from the tone and content of the CNN news reports the campaign against Trump has not stopped for a second even now..and the fight is between the USA\'s offices, ín the EU administration and in the desert around Palmira.. everywhere. Many doubt that he will survive to take the office.. and Obama is positioning mine after mine on his road... Trump is dangerous.. He may try to nationalize the national reserve.. or to initiate regime change in Saudi Arabia and will try to put Soros in a defense or in a dark hole...His office may start the first ever regulation of the activities of the multinationals.. and they will not allow that.. And having in mind the nearly full control the Liberals have on our political live... we have to be and will be full of caution... only gentle phrases will here from Bulgaria Trump and that is all.. Nerkel still distributes the money in EU.