140 Afghani Citizens Extradited From Bulgaria
140 Afghani citizens have been extradited from Bulgaria, while the Afghani Embassy is preparing the passavants of another 200, reported PM Borisov to outgoing ministers on Wednesday.
Borisov also noted that migrant pressure along the Bulgarian-Turkish border has decreased thanks to the efforts made by the Turkish side.
Borisov reiterated Bulgaria’s position regarding the negotiations between Turkey and the EU, stating that Bulgaria does not support the freezing of negotiations and insists on a confirmation of the commitment for implementation of the readmission agreement.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System
So it is possible!! Than what prevented it so far?? Merkel or the protests of the liberal NGO\'s?? Basically all illegal border trespassers according to our laws are illegible for that.. Why it was not don so far?? To satisfy the unmarried German lady that distributes money for highway building????