140 Afghani Citizens Extradited From Bulgaria
140 Afghani citizens have been extradited from Bulgaria, while the Afghani Embassy is preparing the passavants of another 200, reported PM Borisov to outgoing ministers on Wednesday.
Borisov also noted that migrant pressure along the Bulgarian-Turkish border has decreased thanks to the efforts made by the Turkish side.
Borisov reiterated Bulgaria’s position regarding the negotiations between Turkey and the EU, stating that Bulgaria does not support the freezing of negotiations and insists on a confirmation of the commitment for implementation of the readmission agreement.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018
So it is possible!! Than what prevented it so far?? Merkel or the protests of the liberal NGO\'s?? Basically all illegal border trespassers according to our laws are illegible for that.. Why it was not don so far?? To satisfy the unmarried German lady that distributes money for highway building????