Turkey's Police Identifies Two Attackers Responsible for Istanbul Twin Bombing
Anti-terrorist police in Istanbul has identified two of the terrorists responsible for the twin bomb attack in the Turkish capital on December 10 which killed 44 people and wounded hundreds of others, reported Hurriyet newspaper, cited by Focus Agency.
After an investigation of the records from the surveillance cameras, the police managed to establish the movement of the two extremists. One of them came out of a vehicle purchased online and delivered by a third party. According to an examination of the scene, a plastic explosive reinforced with metal bits was placed inside the car and in the vest of the second attacker.
- » Turkish Foreign Minister Disputes Aegean Sea Borders and Sovereignty of Islands
- » Kosovo Оpposition Use Tear Gas to Delay Parliament Vote on Montenegro Border Deal
- » EU to Give Turkey More Funding to Extend Migrant Dea
- » Turkey-US Relations do not Depend on Individuals, PM Yıldırım Says After Tillerson Exit
- » Turkey has Warned Germany Over Mosque Attacks
- » Pace of Talks with FYROM Slows as Athens Waits
What was Erdogan hoping?? to use ISIS ...Al Nusra etch to break Syria and the Kurds...How he was planning to cash from the chaos in Syria.. this I do not understand.!!!..or simply he was addicted to the money of Qatar and the Saudis...and for that reason destabilized a Syria...???