Bulgaria's SAC Orders Recount of Referendum Ballots
The Supreme Administrative Court has proceeded with the second lawsuit filed by Slavi Trifonov for disputing the results of the referendum held on December 6, reported Dnevnik daily.
The complaint was filed against the results announced by the Central Election Commission.
Besides, the court ordered a recount of the ballots in 44 sections pointed out by Trifonov in order to determine whether there are mistakes in the protocols with the results.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy
Mister Soros\'s people a going to make mistake..they a pushing too much... The Bulgarians in general boycotted this referendum and are not positively inclined towards the purpose of this exercise. The success of the referendum together with new government of Plevneliev will demonstrate the full control of the liberal organization over the political live in Bulgaria... but a full control always predates the complete losing of control..