Bulgaria's SAC Orders Recount of Referendum Ballots
The Supreme Administrative Court has proceeded with the second lawsuit filed by Slavi Trifonov for disputing the results of the referendum held on December 6, reported Dnevnik daily.
The complaint was filed against the results announced by the Central Election Commission.
Besides, the court ordered a recount of the ballots in 44 sections pointed out by Trifonov in order to determine whether there are mistakes in the protocols with the results.
- » Climber Boyan Petrov Proposes Changes in the Decision of the Council of Ministers for Bansko
- » The Five-star Marriott will be the Tallest Hotel in Sofia
- » Vote of no Confidence in Bulgarian Government Over Corruption Law to be Presented Today
- » First LGBTI Association was Found at Sofia University
- » Freedom House: Bulgaria is a Free Country, but the Media - Not Quite
- » A Renovated Apartment Building in Bourgas is Leaking
Mister Soros\'s people a going to make mistake..they a pushing too much... The Bulgarians in general boycotted this referendum and are not positively inclined towards the purpose of this exercise. The success of the referendum together with new government of Plevneliev will demonstrate the full control of the liberal organization over the political live in Bulgaria... but a full control always predates the complete losing of control..