Bulgaria's SAC Orders Recount of Referendum Ballots
The Supreme Administrative Court has proceeded with the second lawsuit filed by Slavi Trifonov for disputing the results of the referendum held on December 6, reported Dnevnik daily.
The complaint was filed against the results announced by the Central Election Commission.
Besides, the court ordered a recount of the ballots in 44 sections pointed out by Trifonov in order to determine whether there are mistakes in the protocols with the results.
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
Mister Soros\'s people a going to make mistake..they a pushing too much... The Bulgarians in general boycotted this referendum and are not positively inclined towards the purpose of this exercise. The success of the referendum together with new government of Plevneliev will demonstrate the full control of the liberal organization over the political live in Bulgaria... but a full control always predates the complete losing of control..