Bulgarian Police Find 65 Migrants Hiding in Cargo Train
Sixty-five irregular migrants have been detained after being found in a cargo train, Bulgarian authorities say.
The train, carrying iron ore, had arrived from Turkey and was inspected at Kapitan Andreevo border crossing at 04:00 Bulgarian time (EEST).
The detainees claim to be Syrian nationals. They apparently entered one of the cargo wagons by cutting a hole in the cloth that covered the ore, according to the Interior Ministry.
This has become the second case of migrants hiding in a cargo train in less than two weeks, the first one having occurred at Svilengrad station.
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » 15 were Injured in a Russian School after an Assault by Masked Men
- » Once Again a Blasted ATM in Sofia