Bulgarian Police Find 65 Migrants Hiding in Cargo Train
Sixty-five irregular migrants have been detained after being found in a cargo train, Bulgarian authorities say.
The train, carrying iron ore, had arrived from Turkey and was inspected at Kapitan Andreevo border crossing at 04:00 Bulgarian time (EEST).
The detainees claim to be Syrian nationals. They apparently entered one of the cargo wagons by cutting a hole in the cloth that covered the ore, according to the Interior Ministry.
This has become the second case of migrants hiding in a cargo train in less than two weeks, the first one having occurred at Svilengrad station.
- » The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
- » Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border
- » Turkish Embassy in Denmark Attacked with Petrol Bombs, No Injuries
- » Bulgarian Woman and her Two Children were Killed in Canada
- » Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Armed Man Robbed a Casino in Sofia