Two-Year Prison Sentence for Bulgarian Nationals Helping Illegal Immigrants
Two men who helped 20 foreigners from Afghanistan and Pakistan cross illegally the territory of Bulgaria have made a deal with the Bulgarian Prosecutors’ Office and received two-year effective prison sentences.
Georgi Kovachev and Petar Tsvetkov from Sofia will also have to pay a fine of BGN 5,000 each.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018