Two-Year Prison Sentence for Bulgarian Nationals Helping Illegal Immigrants
Two men who helped 20 foreigners from Afghanistan and Pakistan cross illegally the territory of Bulgaria have made a deal with the Bulgarian Prosecutors’ Office and received two-year effective prison sentences.
Georgi Kovachev and Petar Tsvetkov from Sofia will also have to pay a fine of BGN 5,000 each.
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking