Two-Year Prison Sentence for Bulgarian Nationals Helping Illegal Immigrants
Two men who helped 20 foreigners from Afghanistan and Pakistan cross illegally the territory of Bulgaria have made a deal with the Bulgarian Prosecutors’ Office and received two-year effective prison sentences.
Georgi Kovachev and Petar Tsvetkov from Sofia will also have to pay a fine of BGN 5,000 each.
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
- » Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
- » Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
- » Dairy Products Prices Seen Going Up by 10% in 2017