Germany Expects No More than 300 Refugees By End Year
Head of the German department on migration issues and refugees Fran Juergen Weise expects no more than 300 more people to come into the country.
''We are ready to accept no more than 250-300 refugees more by the end of the year, '' he stated, as reported by Bild Sonntag.
In hos words, a scenario where more than that number of people will be arriving is highly unlikely.
Earier during the year, Germany stated that 1 million refugees have entered the country in 2015. Later on Weise stated that the number had been lower. As it appears, some of the arrivals had double registration, others have in fact left Germany in search of new opportunities.
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The European Council Extended the Sanctions Against Russia for Another 6 Months
- » Denmark Considers Using Cryptocurrencies for Humanitarian Aid
- » Norway Becomes the 1st Country in the World to Completely Switch Off its FM Radios
- » The Last European Council For 2017 to Begin in Brussels Today