Germany Expects No More than 300 Refugees By End Year
Head of the German department on migration issues and refugees Fran Juergen Weise expects no more than 300 more people to come into the country.
''We are ready to accept no more than 250-300 refugees more by the end of the year, '' he stated, as reported by Bild Sonntag.
In hos words, a scenario where more than that number of people will be arriving is highly unlikely.
Earier during the year, Germany stated that 1 million refugees have entered the country in 2015. Later on Weise stated that the number had been lower. As it appears, some of the arrivals had double registration, others have in fact left Germany in search of new opportunities.
- » French Rail Strike Turning into Major Challenge For Macron
- » Macron Launches Drive to Boost French Language Around World
- » “I am Prepared to Go to Prison if Belgium Decides to Extradite Me,” says Puigdemont
- » The European Elections will be Held Between 23 and 26 May Next Year
- » EU Municipalities Today Are Applying For Wireless Internet Financing
- » Statement by the Foreign Affairs Council on the Salisbury Attack