Interest in Bulgarian Citizenship Rises among Britons after Brexit
Applications for passports and inquiries about residency have both increased at embassies and high commissions in London in the two months since the UK voters decided in a referendum to leave the bloc, Bloomberg reported on Monday
The Bulgarian Embassy has been contacted by 30 Britons interested in citizenship, up from negligible interest, the newswire said.
“We usually don’t receive such kind of requests from UK citizens, so this trend has started after the referendum,” Bloomberg quoted Second Secretary Tsvetin Spasov as saying.
Uncertainty over what status the Britons will have after the UK leaves the European Union explains why they are “eager to safeguard their rights to work and travel in the bloc,” Bloomberg said
You can read the original Bloomberg story here.
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Estonia Supports Bulgaria's Entry into Schengen
- » Europe can Sue Bulgaria for Lack of Access to 112 Emergency Number for Deaf People
- » Bulgaria will be the Center of Dialogue for the Digital Single Market
- » Bulgaria is the First in the EU in the Growth of Air Travel
It seems Bulgaria is selling Bulgarian Patriotism.
It seems my Bulgarian Grandfather and Bulgarian Father are turning over in their graves and their "Bloody Asses" are pointed at the Bulgarian Flag.
Do not give away PATRIOTISM.
PATRIOTISM IS SACRED THROUGH BIRTH!