Interest in Bulgarian Citizenship Rises among Britons after Brexit
Applications for passports and inquiries about residency have both increased at embassies and high commissions in London in the two months since the UK voters decided in a referendum to leave the bloc, Bloomberg reported on Monday
The Bulgarian Embassy has been contacted by 30 Britons interested in citizenship, up from negligible interest, the newswire said.
“We usually don’t receive such kind of requests from UK citizens, so this trend has started after the referendum,” Bloomberg quoted Second Secretary Tsvetin Spasov as saying.
Uncertainty over what status the Britons will have after the UK leaves the European Union explains why they are “eager to safeguard their rights to work and travel in the bloc,” Bloomberg said
You can read the original Bloomberg story here.
- » Bulgaria has One of the Strongest Employment Growth Rates in the EU for the Quarter
- » Bulgaria is Among the EU Countries with the Highest Number of Old Aircraft
- » Kristalina Georgieva: I Expect Bulgaria to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room Next Year
- » Bulgarian PM: EU integration of the Western Balkans Would be Among the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU
- » Maria Gabriel: An Expert Group at European Level will Make a Common Definition of the Issue of False News
- » Minister Pavlova: Bulgaria is Completely Ready for its EU Presidency
It seems Bulgaria is selling Bulgarian Patriotism.
It seems my Bulgarian Grandfather and Bulgarian Father are turning over in their graves and their "Bloody Asses" are pointed at the Bulgarian Flag.
Do not give away PATRIOTISM.
PATRIOTISM IS SACRED THROUGH BIRTH!