Bulgarian Authorities Bust Crime Group Making Fake Identity Documents
Bulgarian police officers busted on Thursday an organised crime group specialising in the production and distribution of fake identity documents.
The police operation was conducted in Sofia by officials of the interior ministry's General Directorate Combating Organised Crime (GDBOP) under the supervision of the specialised prosecutor's office.
Four men with criminal record were detained in the operation, the interior ministry's press service informed on Friday.
The place where the fake identity documents were produced was established at one of the four addresses searched by authorities. From there they seized a computer, printer, laminating machine and other materials used in the production of the fake documents.
The police uncovered and seized fake Bulgarian identity documents – identity cards and driving licences, passport-size photos, copies of personal documents, records of personal data.
- » At Least 23 Civilians from One Family were Killed by the US Coalition in Syria Air Strike
- » Police Probe Attempted Arson Against Jewish Chapel in Malmö
- » 15 People were Detained in an Operation of the GDBOP in Veliko Tarnovo
- » Illegal Cigarette Factory with Workers from Bulgaria and Ukraine was Discovered in Spain
- » Swedish Police Bust International Begging Ring
- » Six were Killed in a Bomb Attack in Pakistan