Seychelles Founding President Mancham Named Ambassador of Bulgaria’s M3 Communications
The Seychelles founding President Sir James Mancham has been pronounced Ambassador of Bulgarian-based M3 Communications Group, Inc.
The special recognition was delivered to Sir James by Maxim Behar, founder and CEO of M3 Communications, who is also Honorary Consul General of the Republic of Seychelles to Bulgaria.
"I am both proud and delighted to receive this recognition from my old friend Maxim Behar and also I take it as an obligation to keep even closer my good relations with M3 Communications Group, one of the leading PR companies in Europe with global recognition,” Sir James Mancham said.
“It is a brilliant example how a company from a relatively small country like Bulgaria can succeed on the world stage. Public Relations is a business of great importance nowadays and only personalities who understand how it works can succeed", Sir James Mancham added.
"We are really proud to have such an ambassador like our long lasting friend Sir James Mancham. He is a great human, great personality and globally recognized peacemaker. I am sure he will spread out the professionalism of our Group all over the world and will be our true valuable representative", Maxim Behar said during the official ceremony in his office in Sofia.
M3 Communications Group, Inc. is part of Hill+Knowlton Strategies Group. The company was founded 22 years ago in Sofia. The company has received numerous awards throughout the years, including "The Best Consultancy in Eastern Europe" by Holmes Report and "Best PR Agency in the world" by Stevie Awards. Company CEO Maxim Behar is currently President of the International Communications Consultancy Organization (ICCO) and also one of the most awarded CEOs in this business globally.
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'
- » Sweden's Top Diplomat Complained of Sexual Harassment