Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Continues to Return to Turkey Asylum Seekers
- » Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Croatia will help the European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » At least 4 Migrants Die as Boat Capsizes in Black Sea
- » Bulgarian President: 'Fight Against Corruption Must be Uncompromising'
- » Head of state: The Strategic Partnership Between Bulgaria and the United States is a Prerequisite For a Far more Active Cooperation in Investments
- » Intensified Police checks During the European Day Without a Road Death
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)