Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 281 | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » European Monitoring of Bulgarian Prosecution to Begin on Monday
- » Bulgaria's Last King Says He Won't Run for President
- » Bulgaria Plans to Refit Two of Its Frigates
- » Bulgarian President Refers Six-Point Referendum to Constitutional Court
- » Bulgaria PM Says He Cannot Be 'That Useful' as President
- » DW: Bulgarian Prime Minister Is Brussels' 'Golden Boy'
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)