Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Surprise! Turkish President with First Visit to Greece in 65 Years
- » Surprising Checks in Stores about Christmas Decorations and Fireworks
- » Romanian Government Survives Censure Motion
- » Gallup: 79% of Bulgarians do not Want Early Elections
- » The Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran Discussed the Crisis in Syria
- » Prison Officers from Plovdiv Hold Protest
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)