Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 307 | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Leaked Recording Brings Up Claims of Bulgaria PM's Relations with Controversial MP
- » Bulgarian MPs Demand Clarity on Fighter Jets Tender
- » Bulgaria's Presidential Hopefuls: The Low-Profile Candidates (Part 3)
- » Presidential Elections: Bulgaria's Controversial Ex-PM 'Asked DPS for Support'
- » Bulgaria to Keep CCTV Cameras in Polling Stations Off on Election Day
- » Iraqi PM Declines Offer of Turkish Help in Battle for Mosul
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)