Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » A Bulgarian Horo is Going to Take Place For the 5th Time on Brussels’ Central Square
- » 53 Illegal Migrants Caught When Trying to Pass Danuv Bridge
- » France Elects Their President Today
- » Georgy Gergov Resigned From BSP
- » The BSP’s Plenary Session Аrgue if The Fall of Gergov is Part of The Current Political Scene
- » BSP Party Wants Georgy Gergov To Resign
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)