Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 278 | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Planned Rise in Vignette Stickers’ Price Prompts Protests in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Could Send up to 1000 Troops to Border if Migrant Wave Surges
- » Interior Minister Notes 2.5-Fold Increase of Migratory Flow Through Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Ratifies Agreement on Repair of MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgarian MPs to Discuss Ratification of MiG-29 Jets Repair Agreement
- » Bulgaria, China to Boost Cooperation in Education
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)