Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Deputy PM Simeonov Discusses the Problems and Rights of Bulgarians in Ukraine
- » PM Borisov: We have in Fact Fulfilled the Numerical Criteria for Entering the Currency II Mechanism
- » Russia Begins Production of Turkey’s S-400 Air Defense Systems
- » The Leaders of North and South Korea will Meet in the Military Line between the Countries
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)