Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 281 | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov to Meet with Deputy U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken
- » Bulgaria's Ombudsman Could Seek Rejection of Disputed New Election Rules
- » Bulgaria's PM Calls for EU Solidarity on Refugee Relocation Quotas
- » Over 60% of Car Drivers Tested for Drugs in Sofia Area Test Positive
- » Bulgarians Abroad Right to Protest over Election Rules - Ombudsman
- » US Deputy State Secretary to Discuss Security, Energy on Bulgaria Visit
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)