Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » EU to Open Case Against Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic Over Migration
- » Council of Ministers Approved Draft of Friendship Treaty With Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Government Decided: More Bulgarian Troops to be Needed in Afghanistan
- » Burgas Municipality Introduces Electrical Bicycles
- » The Government will Provide BGN 35.1 Million to Municipalities for Improvement of Infrastructure
- » Important Information For Anyone Planning to Travel to East Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)