Only Bulgarians in Multinational Companies will See Top Pay Rise
Politics | December 17, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: 278 | Comments: 0
Bulgarians will see the highest increase in pay next year, according to a study of more than 60 countries by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Financial Times reported on Monday. The survey predicts that pay in Bulgaria will rise by almost 11 percent above inflation. An expert from Mercer, clarified for radio Free Europe on Tuesday that the study covered only employees in multinational companies. "The public companies and the government most probably do not have the same capabilities as the multinational companies and are not so generous," the expert commented.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria's NATO Membership Does Not Hamper Relations with Russia
- » Bulgarian Gov't Coalition MP Points to Possible Early Elections
- » Bulgaria, Hungary 'Mulling Purchase of Israeli Border Barriers'
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Forty Immigrants Near Pernik
- » Bulgarian Cabinet to Resubmit Anti-Corruption Bill in Three Months - PM Borisov
- » Bulgaria’s Jobless Rate Dips to Post-2008 Low