Bulgarian DefMin Warns of Possible IS Presence Among Refugees
Bulgarian Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev warned of the possible presence of terrorists among the refugees entering the country.
Nenchev expressed his concern on Saturday, private NOVA TV quotes him as saying.
His concern stems from the fact that very often there are people recruited by terrorist groups and organisations, including Islamic State (IS), among refugees.
Nenchev also expressed concern that quite often there are economic immigrants and people with criminal record among refugees.
Therefore, it was necessary to guard the borders and carefully check every migrant entering the country in order to prevent the entry of potentially dangerous people.
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
The muslim immigrants will not find in the EU what they are looking for. Their frustration will rise and they may become an even easier prey for the IS propaganda what can result in terrorism or even home war (on some later stage). Majority of them are uneducated shepherds from deserts somewhere in Pakistan or Afganistan. The EU's economy does need immigrants, but not such. Due to the mechanisation, there are no more simple jobs in agriculture and industry which are the only ones they could do. We need other immigrants, let's get Ukrainians, Byelarussians and Russians instead.