Bulgarian Authorities Detain Migrant Group on Trakia Motorway
Bulgarian authorities detained a group of six migrants who were traveling on foot in the section of Trakia motorway near Stara Zagora.
The police reacted to a signal informing about a group of people with backpacks and travel bags walking on the motorway.
The group consisted of five men and one minor, who had illegally crossed the Bulgarian border, the regional directorate of the police informs.
None of the men was in the possession of identity documents and they all claimed to be coming from Afghanistan.
The five men were initially detained for a period of up to 24 hours in the second district department in Stara Zagora, while a police protection was provided for the boy.
Later the group was moved to the special home for temporary accommodation of foreigners in the town of Lyubimets.
It is believed that the group was transported by car from the border to the motorway where the migrants were left on their own.
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros