Poli Genova to Sing “If Love Was A Crime” at Eurovision 2016
The Bulgarian entry in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm in May will be called “If Love Was A Crime”, to be sung by Poli Genova, eurovision.tv reported on Monday.
The official video clip of the song will be presented on March 21 on Eurovision.tv.
Poli Genova is co-writer of the lyrics of the song, which is an international effort. Bulgarian flutist Teodosi Spasov has given "an interesting and unique vibe" to the recorded part of the song, eurovision.tv said.
Composers and music producers are Borislav Milanov, Sebastian Arman and Joacim Bo Persson.
“They are all part of Symphonics & REDFLY, which is already a proved brand in the world of pop music for having joint projects with international stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Kelly Clarkson, and Britney Spears,” according to eurovision.tv
Poli Genova will take part in the Eurovision Song Contest for the second time. She represented Bulgaria at the 2011 edition in Germany but did not qualify for the finals. She successfully hosted the 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest which was held in Sofia in November 2015.
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Harry Potter is the Most Read Book Among Teenagers in Bulgaria
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October