Poli Genova to Sing “If Love Was A Crime” at Eurovision 2016
The Bulgarian entry in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm in May will be called “If Love Was A Crime”, to be sung by Poli Genova, eurovision.tv reported on Monday.
The official video clip of the song will be presented on March 21 on Eurovision.tv.
Poli Genova is co-writer of the lyrics of the song, which is an international effort. Bulgarian flutist Teodosi Spasov has given "an interesting and unique vibe" to the recorded part of the song, eurovision.tv said.
Composers and music producers are Borislav Milanov, Sebastian Arman and Joacim Bo Persson.
“They are all part of Symphonics & REDFLY, which is already a proved brand in the world of pop music for having joint projects with international stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Kelly Clarkson, and Britney Spears,” according to eurovision.tv
Poli Genova will take part in the Eurovision Song Contest for the second time. She represented Bulgaria at the 2011 edition in Germany but did not qualify for the finals. She successfully hosted the 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest which was held in Sofia in November 2015.
- » Deutsche Welle Releases Documentary About Marriage in Roma Minority of Bulgaria
- » International Forum "Opera Europe" - 22 - 24 March 2018
- » Bulgaria will Participate with a Band at the Eurovision (Video)
- » The National Gallery at the Age of 70
- » 22nd Sofia International Film Festival 7-18-29 March 2018
- » The Underground Youth Live in Sofia