GERB Wants Six Seats In European Parliament
The center-right opposition party GERB said it will seek at least six seats in the European Parliament.
Currently GERB has five seats.
The leader of the GERB ballot, Tomislav Donchev, urged their opponents to conduct a strong and sensible debate on European topics.
The head of the electoral headquarters Tsvetan Tsvetanov said the party will focus on positive messages and will avoid manipulations.
“With more seats we will give better support to our partners from the European People's Party,” Tsvetanov said.
He also said GERB will launch its campaign on April 27 and will finance it only with its party subsidy, in order to “avoid speculations.”
- » Phantom Voters in Bulgaria 'Surpass 1.2 M'
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President