Artistic Group Sets Up “War Survival Kits” in Sofia
The Destructive Creation artistic group set up “war survival kits” at three places in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The red box contains bread, salt and a gas mask.
According to the facebook page of Destructive Creation, who had previously painted the statues of the Soviet Army monument in Sofia as US comic characters and dressed the main statues of the Mound of Brothers monument in Sofia as a martenitsa, wrote that the kit was suitable for “the proper welcoming” of whoever and whatever. The art installation was provoked by the rising tensions between the West and Russia.
“If there is a war between NATO and Russia, we would have to wear gas masks,” the people of Destructive Creaton told the Bulgarian OFFNews website. “Then we would need the bread and salt to welcome the winner.”
- » A Man Threw himself in front of the Train Pernik-Sofia
- » Bulgarian Cultural Properties at Exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Warsaw and Paris
- » Asian Festival in the Borisova Garden in Sofia in May
- » 20 People Suffered from Phenol Leak at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic
- » A Woman Smashed Police Patrols Vehicles and Wounded Policemen in Dimitrovgrad
- » Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C