Artistic Group Sets Up “War Survival Kits” in Sofia
The Destructive Creation artistic group set up “war survival kits” at three places in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The red box contains bread, salt and a gas mask.
According to the facebook page of Destructive Creation, who had previously painted the statues of the Soviet Army monument in Sofia as US comic characters and dressed the main statues of the Mound of Brothers monument in Sofia as a martenitsa, wrote that the kit was suitable for “the proper welcoming” of whoever and whatever. The art installation was provoked by the rising tensions between the West and Russia.
“If there is a war between NATO and Russia, we would have to wear gas masks,” the people of Destructive Creaton told the Bulgarian OFFNews website. “Then we would need the bread and salt to welcome the winner.”
- » Bulgaria Submits First Nomination for Global Teacher Prize
- » Road Traffic Monitoring System To Be Launched in Bulgaria by end-October
- » Bulgaria's Stara Zagora Holding 10-Day Beer Festival
- » Children's Museum Opens Doors in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Alarm Siren System to Be Tested at 13h
- » New Bulgarian App Gives Information on Traffic, Road Incidents