Reformist Block Refers Government Decision On Karadere To Prosecution
The Reformist Block referred the government decision to give priority to construction of a resort in Karadere to the prosecution..
The coalition also demanded the resignation of Economy Minister Dragomir Stoinev.
According to the coalition, the project was in violation of the Limiting of Offshore Companies Act, recently passed by Parliament.
The Reformist Block insists that prosecution checks whether there was an administrative violation or a crime by an official with the suggestion that the Black Sea Eco Garden Resort project of the Madara Europe company be granted a priority status.
The Offshore Act stipulates that an offshore company may apply for a “priority investor” status after it has registered the actual owners of the company in the Trade Registry. In the Madara Europe case, the company did so five days after it got the priority status.
- » Flow of Illegal Migrants at Bulgaria’s Lesovo Increases - bTV
- » Consumption of Illicit Cigarettes in Bulgaria Registers Decrease
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Syrian Refugees Hidden in Romanian Truck
- » Planned Rise in Vignette Stickers’ Price Prompts Protests in Bulgaria
- » Interior Minister Notes 2.5-Fold Increase of Migratory Flow Through Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Ataka Party Protests over Downing of Russian Warplane by Turkey