Russian PM Medvedev Visits Crimea
Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is in the Crimean capital Simferopol on Monday.
This is the highest ranking Russian official to visit the autonomous region, since the referendum on March 16, when Crimea voted to split from Ukraine and join Russia.
Medvedev will chair a meeting on social and economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol, ITAR-TASS reports. It is believed that he will also discuss the next steps in the incorporation of the region in to the Russian Federation.
- » Macron Signs French Labor Reform Decrees
- » Uber Stripped of its License to Operate in London
- » Israeli Jets Bombed Site Close to Damascus Airport
- » Spain Police Detain Man Accused of Link to Barcelona Attacks
- » Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting North Korea's Trading Partners
- » North Korea may Consider H-bomb Test in Pacific