Russian PM Medvedev Visits Crimea
Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is in the Crimean capital Simferopol on Monday.
This is the highest ranking Russian official to visit the autonomous region, since the referendum on March 16, when Crimea voted to split from Ukraine and join Russia.
Medvedev will chair a meeting on social and economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol, ITAR-TASS reports. It is believed that he will also discuss the next steps in the incorporation of the region in to the Russian Federation.
- » Germany Vows to Defend Firms Doing Business in Turkey
- » China Blocked the Access to WhatsApp
- » Germany Warns Its Citizens Against Travel to Turkey
- » Federica Mogherini to Meet Top Officials in Greece
- » John McCain has been Diagnosed with Brain Cancer, says Spokesman
- » Terrorist Acts Around the World Continue to Decrease