Russian PM Medvedev Visits Crimea
Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is in the Crimean capital Simferopol on Monday.
This is the highest ranking Russian official to visit the autonomous region, since the referendum on March 16, when Crimea voted to split from Ukraine and join Russia.
Medvedev will chair a meeting on social and economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol, ITAR-TASS reports. It is believed that he will also discuss the next steps in the incorporation of the region in to the Russian Federation.
- » Greek Farmers to Renew Blockade at Border with Bulgaria
- » UN Security Council Condems N Korea over Rocket Launch
- » UN Security Council to Meet over North Korea Rocket Launch
- » Traffic Resumes at Kulata Crossing on Bulgaria’s Border with Greece
- » Austria Wants EUR 600 M from EU to Cover Extra 2015 Asylum Costs
- » Key Bulgaria-Greece Border Crossings Remain Closed