Russian PM Medvedev Visits Crimea
Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is in the Crimean capital Simferopol on Monday.
This is the highest ranking Russian official to visit the autonomous region, since the referendum on March 16, when Crimea voted to split from Ukraine and join Russia.
Medvedev will chair a meeting on social and economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol, ITAR-TASS reports. It is believed that he will also discuss the next steps in the incorporation of the region in to the Russian Federation.
- » Armed Police Patrol British Trains for First Time Due to Manchester Attack
- » Trump Meets EU Chiefs in Brussels
- » Manchester Attack: Sister of Bomber Said He Wanted 'Revenge' for Injustice
- » NATO Will Formally Join Anti-'Islamic State' Coalition
- » 'Clear' That UK Bomber Was Part of a Network
- » UK Police: 23-Year-Old Man Arrested Over Manchester Attack