Russian PM Medvedev Visits Crimea
Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is in the Crimean capital Simferopol on Monday.
This is the highest ranking Russian official to visit the autonomous region, since the referendum on March 16, when Crimea voted to split from Ukraine and join Russia.
Medvedev will chair a meeting on social and economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol, ITAR-TASS reports. It is believed that he will also discuss the next steps in the incorporation of the region in to the Russian Federation.
- » Russia to Ban Import of Animal Fat, Meat Byproducts from EU
- » First Albanian PM Visit to Serbia in 70 Years Postponed
- » Cooling of US-Russia Relations to Last Long Time - Russian FM
- » Turkey to Allow Iraqi Kurdish Fighters to Enter Syria To Defend Kobane
- » Chinese Corporation to Build Romanian Nuclear Reactors
- » US Drops Arms to Kurds Fighting IS Despite Turkish Warnings