Russian PM Medvedev Visits Crimea
Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is in the Crimean capital Simferopol on Monday.
This is the highest ranking Russian official to visit the autonomous region, since the referendum on March 16, when Crimea voted to split from Ukraine and join Russia.
Medvedev will chair a meeting on social and economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol, ITAR-TASS reports. It is believed that he will also discuss the next steps in the incorporation of the region in to the Russian Federation.
- » German President to Meet Party Leaders on Thursday
- » Death Toll Rises to 184 in Attack on Mosque in Egypt's North Sinai
- » Eight North Koreans were Found off the Coast of Japan
- » EU Pushes Reforms as Ukraine Seeks Membership Promise
- » South Korean Scientists have Found an Effective Cure Against Baldness
- » Terrorist Attack in Egypt, Many People Died