Russian PM Medvedev Visits Crimea
Russia’s Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is in the Crimean capital Simferopol on Monday.
This is the highest ranking Russian official to visit the autonomous region, since the referendum on March 16, when Crimea voted to split from Ukraine and join Russia.
Medvedev will chair a meeting on social and economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol, ITAR-TASS reports. It is believed that he will also discuss the next steps in the incorporation of the region in to the Russian Federation.
- » German Tourists Bring Hitler Mugs From Bulgaria, Face Court
- » MH17 'Black Box' Data Intact, Not Tampered With
- » Air Algerie Plane Wreck Found In Mali
- » Dutch Call for Deportation of Putin's Daughter From the Netherlands
- » Missing Air Algerie Passenger Plane with 116 on Board Crashes in Niger
- » Algerian Plane with 110 Passengers On Board Goes Missing