US State Secretary's Aide Victoria Nuland to Visit Bulgaria
Victoria Nuland, the US Assistant State Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs, will visit Bulgaria on Monday.
Talks have been scheduled between Nuland and Bulgarian government representatives, in which bilateral cooperation in the fields of energy and economy is to be discussed, Bulgarian TV channel bTV has reported.
Cooperation between Sofia and Washington in NATO is also expected to be on the agenda.
It also coincides with heightened tensions among NATO representatives over Russian troops' buildup near Ukraine's borders.
Prior to Bulgaria, the US Secretary's aide was in Moldova, the crisis in Ukraine and in Moldova's region of Transnistria were the focus of talks with officials.
Nuland is to later join US Secretary of State John Kerry in Brussels, where a meeting of NATO members will be held on Tuesday, April 1.
Back in February, Victoria Nuland sparked outrage among European officials with leaked phone remarks on the EU made in a conversation with US ambassador to Ukraine.
The authenticity of the wiretapped comments was later confirmed.
- » Agreement with Bulgaria to be Signed on 1 August in Skopje
- » Azerbaijan, Bulgaria to Sign Agreement on Social Security
- » Ankara Sends Ambassador Gokce to Guatemala, Hassan Ulusoy Comes to Sofia
- » Council of Ministers Approved Draft of Friendship Treaty With Macedonia
- » US Ambassador: 'Bulgaria Can Play the Role of Mediator For the Movement of the Balkans Towards Europe'
- » Serbian Prime Minister Acknowledged the Bulgarian Efforts to Keep the EU Open to the Western Balkans
Once the person has mastered how to navigate the remote control helicopter, then the person can go ahead and fly it in the house. The recent model of the electric remote control helicopter is best for in the house flying, because it is small enough to be maneuvered around.