Grigor Dimitrov Reaches New Ranking High
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov has reached a record high 15th place in the tennis ATP world rankings.
The 22-year-old youngster from Haskovo moves one spot above his previous 16th place, following the tournaments in Indian Wells and Miami.
Dimitrov is currently preparing for the national team match against Greece in the Davis Cup, which will be held in Athens from April 4 to 6. After that, he will participate in the first clay court tournament of the year, in Monte Carlo.
Bulgaria’s top female player Tsvetana Pironkova climbs 5 places, to number 42 in the WTA rankings, following her qualification for the third round in Miami.
- » Bulgaria's New Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble Scoops 1st Title
- » March Honouring Pro-Nazi General Held Despite Sofia Mayor Ban
- » Goffin Defeats Dimitrov in Rotterdam, Ending His Series of Victories
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov to Face Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam