Double Pile-Up on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Kills 2
Two people have been reported killed and 5 injured as a result of two chain-reaction accidents on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Monday morning.
Both incidents happened around 6:30 am involving as many as 21 vehicles, Vesti.bg reports.
In the Burgas-bound lane, two people have been killed and one injured, as 8 vehicles piled up. In the opposite, Sofia-bound lane, four people were injured, according to initial reports.
Police are investigating the causes, and for the moment, traffic is being diverted in the area of Stara Zagora, for those travelling in the direction of Sofia.
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Austrian Ambassador Roland Hauser Tops Novinite.com's Personalities in the News Poll
- » World Fails to Match Levski's Ideal, Bulgarian President Says
- » Bulgaria, 3 Other NATO States 'Picked Russia to Defend Them if Threatened'