Double Pile-Up on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Kills 2
Two people have been reported killed and 5 injured as a result of two chain-reaction accidents on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Monday morning.
Both incidents happened around 6:30 am involving as many as 21 vehicles, Vesti.bg reports.
In the Burgas-bound lane, two people have been killed and one injured, as 8 vehicles piled up. In the opposite, Sofia-bound lane, four people were injured, according to initial reports.
Police are investigating the causes, and for the moment, traffic is being diverted in the area of Stara Zagora, for those travelling in the direction of Sofia.
- » SE Europe's Largest Observatory Facing Closure over Lack of Funding
- » Varna to Host 11th World Animated Film Festival
- » Bulgaria Gov't Mulls Changing Falcon Plane after Failure
- » Gov't Airplane Carrying PM on Board Performs Emergency Landing at Varna Airport
- » Music, Dance Performances Close 2015 Edition of Sofia Breathes Festival
- » Bulgarian Samuel Finzi Voted Actor of the Year in Germany