Double Pile-Up on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Kills 2
Two people have been reported killed and 5 injured as a result of two chain-reaction accidents on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Monday morning.
Both incidents happened around 6:30 am involving as many as 21 vehicles, Vesti.bg reports.
In the Burgas-bound lane, two people have been killed and one injured, as 8 vehicles piled up. In the opposite, Sofia-bound lane, four people were injured, according to initial reports.
Police are investigating the causes, and for the moment, traffic is being diverted in the area of Stara Zagora, for those travelling in the direction of Sofia.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival