Double Pile-Up on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Kills 2
Two people have been reported killed and 5 injured as a result of two chain-reaction accidents on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Monday morning.
Both incidents happened around 6:30 am involving as many as 21 vehicles, Vesti.bg reports.
In the Burgas-bound lane, two people have been killed and one injured, as 8 vehicles piled up. In the opposite, Sofia-bound lane, four people were injured, according to initial reports.
Police are investigating the causes, and for the moment, traffic is being diverted in the area of Stara Zagora, for those travelling in the direction of Sofia.
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Warns of New Refugee Wave