Double Pile-Up on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Kills 2
Two people have been reported killed and 5 injured as a result of two chain-reaction accidents on Bulgaria’s Trakia Highway Monday morning.
Both incidents happened around 6:30 am involving as many as 21 vehicles, Vesti.bg reports.
In the Burgas-bound lane, two people have been killed and one injured, as 8 vehicles piled up. In the opposite, Sofia-bound lane, four people were injured, according to initial reports.
Police are investigating the causes, and for the moment, traffic is being diverted in the area of Stara Zagora, for those travelling in the direction of Sofia.
- » 61% of Bulgarians Have Not Heard of Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Empire
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister
- » EU Grant Sponsors Restoration of Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » Sentimental Swingers to Present New Album in Sofia
- » Ros Rossin's Portrait of Maya Angelou Featured on US Postage Stamp
- » Cities Across Bulgaria-Turkey Border at Odds over Park Name