Yanukovych Expelled from His Party
Ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych has been expelled from the Party of Regions, together with other former figures of the country's leadership.
The Party of Regions of Ukraine has deprived Viktor Yanukovych of party membership based on his application. The decision was made at a party congress held behind closed doors on Saturday, The Voice of Russia radio reported.
Other expelled members include former Prime Minister Mykola Azarov, ex-Deputy PM Serhiy Arbuzov, Donetsk regional council head Andriy Shyshatsky, and former Incomes and Revenues Minister Oleksandr Klymenko.
Yanukovych fled Ukraine over a month ago amidst violent anti-government protests, and has since given several speeches from the Russian city of Rostov-on-Don.
- » An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria
- » How Germany Earns Billions Because of Garbage?