Grigor Dimitrov: I'm Working on my Physical Endurance
Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov was in Sofia on Saturday, where he gave a press briefing, after holding a training session for young talents at the Maleevi Tennis Club
"Every morning, you must wake up with a positive thought, with a high goal. Persistence is the formula for success. You must give the best of yourself at all times", Dimitrov told the aspiring kids.
"My preparation for the new season was one of the most difficult and intense. I have been working out in the gym much more, to build my fittness. It's hard, being on the court 4-5 hours each day. I am trying to become more physically fit, to last in longer matches", the 22-year-old from Haskovo told the press.
Dimitrov added that the constant travels are not affecting his personal life, and all this is part of his job, on which he must remain focused. The youngster said that he is usually quite self-critical, but is also proud of what he has achieved so far.
From April 4-6, Grigor will take part in the Davis Cup match against Greece in Athens. After that, he will prepare for the clay court tournaments, in the leadup to the French Open.
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team
- » Bad Weather Postpones Super Giant Slalom in Bulgaria's Bansko
- » Bulgaria's Karatancheva Qualifies for Acapulco Semifinals
- » Bulgaria's Bansko Bans Operating Drones During Ski World Cup
- » Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov Scores for Monaco's Convincing Win
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Acapulco