Sofia Airport to Launch Direct Daily Flights to Belgrade
A new direct flight between Sofia and Belgrade will be launched Monday by Air Serbia, the press office of Bulgaria's Ministry of Transport announced, Friday.
The company will provide daily flights from Belgrade to Sofia that will take about an hour and fifteen minutes at a minimum price of EUR 89 for a round-trip ticket.
The official opening ceremony will be held on March 31, 2014 as the first flight from Belgrade lands at Sofia Airport at 15.00 o'clock.
The event will be attended by Bulgaria's Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Danail Papazov. Among the invited are the Minister of Transport of the Republic of Serbia Aleksandar Antic, Ambassador of the Republic of Serbia in the Republic of Bulgaria Vladimir Curgus, Ambassador of the Republic of Bulgaria in Belgrade Angel Dimitrov, representatives of the local and state administration, as well as MPs.
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » EC Not To Limit Free-of-Charge Roaming
- » No EU Guarantees for Russian Gas for Balkan Hub To Be Given Soon
- » Heating, Hot Water Prices To Remain Unchanged After October 1
- » Azerbaijan's SOCAR Eyes Entering Bulgarian Oil Products Market