Sofia Airport to Launch Direct Daily Flights to Belgrade
A new direct flight between Sofia and Belgrade will be launched Monday by Air Serbia, the press office of Bulgaria's Ministry of Transport announced, Friday.
The company will provide daily flights from Belgrade to Sofia that will take about an hour and fifteen minutes at a minimum price of EUR 89 for a round-trip ticket.
The official opening ceremony will be held on March 31, 2014 as the first flight from Belgrade lands at Sofia Airport at 15.00 o'clock.
The event will be attended by Bulgaria's Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Danail Papazov. Among the invited are the Minister of Transport of the Republic of Serbia Aleksandar Antic, Ambassador of the Republic of Serbia in the Republic of Bulgaria Vladimir Curgus, Ambassador of the Republic of Bulgaria in Belgrade Angel Dimitrov, representatives of the local and state administration, as well as MPs.
- » Number of Tourists Visiting Pamporovo Increases with Over 30%
- » Chief of Road Infrastructure Agency Resigns
- » BNB: Deposits Increased By Over 7% in February
- » Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Up By 92% in January
- » ECB: Euro Zone Survey Data Point to Robust First Quarter
- » Greece Fourth Largest Investor in Bulgaria for 2016