3.1-Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Western Bulgaria
A 3.1-magnitude earthquake was reported in western Bulgaria on Friday morning.
The quake struck at 6.41 am, its epicenter was 60km south of Sofia and 16km south of Samokov and its depth was 2km, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre, as cited by Sega daily.
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » The Temperatures Go Up