3.1-Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Western Bulgaria
A 3.1-magnitude earthquake was reported in western Bulgaria on Friday morning.
The quake struck at 6.41 am, its epicenter was 60km south of Sofia and 16km south of Samokov and its depth was 2km, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre, as cited by Sega daily.
- » Vernal Equinox: First Day of Spring 2017
- » Malyovitsa Hut Awarded Best Tourist Chalet of 2016
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Bulgaria's Govt Reverses Controversial National Park Plans
- » Environmenalists to Protest against Bulgaria's Interim Govt
- » March to Begin with Spring-Like Temperatures after Cold Snap