Bulgaria's Sofia Central Railway Station Renovation Worth BGN 56M
Bulgaria's Ministry of Investment Planning has approved the project for the repair of Sofia Central Railway Station worth BGN 55.9M, Thursday.
Some EUR 20M of the total funding will be allocated under the Operational Program Transport, the Ministry announced.
The next stage will see the modernization of the building, the pedestrian underpass, the construction of indoor and outdoor parking lots, and increasing the energy efficiency of the building in 26 months.
The contractor under public procurement order is an alliance between the companies of Glavbolgarstroi, Vodstroy 98 and Industrial Construction Holding with a BGN 56M bid, VAT excluded.
- » Bulgaria continues cooperation with EBRD
- » Three customs employees charged over bribes
- » Hristo Smolenov, antiterrorism expert: Europe behaves like victim, attracting aggressors
- » Luxembourg fines private bank Rothschild 9 million euros
- » Parliament approves changes for more effective collaboration between tax authorities
- » Congress Steps Up on Foreign Policy
The Commie Regime currently "governing" MUST always allow for a large budget, so that afew of the lucky one's "close and connected to the top in any project" are able to divert the odd mill or two, to their off-shore private bank accounts; and without anyone noticing. That's how it works in BG.