Bulgaria's Bulgartabac Has A New Owner
Bulgaria's major tobacco company Bulgartabac has a new owner, shows the Austrian commercial register.
Livero Establishment, registered in Lichtenstein, is the new owner of BT Invest – the Austrian company, which privatized the holding in 2011.
It got a little less than 80% of Bulgartabac for EUR 100.1 M.
For now the BT Invest management remains the same.
Bulgartabac has about a 50% share of Bulgaria's cigarette market and controls distribution companies and a chain of kiosks, which sell its tobacco products, newspapers and packaged food.
- » Die Presse: 'New Signs of Life' for South Stream from Bulgaria
- » Too Early for EU Response on Bulgaria's 'Gas Hub' Idea - Commission VP Georgieva
- » Bulgaria Air in Codeshare Deal with Germany's airberlin
- » Bulgaria Adopts 2015 Budget with 3% Deficit
- » Fitch Maintains Bulgaria’s Credit Rating At ‘BBB-‘ With Stable Outlook
- » Austria’s BauMax Sells Bulgaria Unit for Token EUR 1