Bulgaria's Bulgartabac Has A New Owner
Bulgaria's major tobacco company Bulgartabac has a new owner, shows the Austrian commercial register.
Livero Establishment, registered in Lichtenstein, is the new owner of BT Invest – the Austrian company, which privatized the holding in 2011.
It got a little less than 80% of Bulgartabac for EUR 100.1 M.
For now the BT Invest management remains the same.
Bulgartabac has about a 50% share of Bulgaria's cigarette market and controls distribution companies and a chain of kiosks, which sell its tobacco products, newspapers and packaged food.
- » Bulgaria's Krushuna Waterfalls to Remain Closed for Tourists Over Winter Season
- » Russian Sanctions Against Turkey Affect Bulgarian Truck Drivers
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Discuss 2016 Draft Budget at Extraordinary Sitting
- » Bulgaria Records Budget Surplus of BGN 63.9 M as of End October
- » Parliamentary Committee Approves Bulgaria's 2016 Draft Budget
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on Mayors to Increase Taxes Due to Rising Security Expenditures