Bulgaria's Bulgartabac Has A New Owner
Bulgaria's major tobacco company Bulgartabac has a new owner, shows the Austrian commercial register.
Livero Establishment, registered in Lichtenstein, is the new owner of BT Invest – the Austrian company, which privatized the holding in 2011.
It got a little less than 80% of Bulgartabac for EUR 100.1 M.
For now the BT Invest management remains the same.
Bulgartabac has about a 50% share of Bulgaria's cigarette market and controls distribution companies and a chain of kiosks, which sell its tobacco products, newspapers and packaged food.
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014
- » Bulgaria’s Banking System Posts January Profit of BGN 121 M
- » More Bulgarians Went on Business Trips, Holidays Abroad in January
- » EVN Proposes Rise in Electricity Prices of 6.98%
- » Uber Bulgaria To Be Investigated by Authorities