Bulgaria's Bulgartabac Has A New Owner
Bulgaria's major tobacco company Bulgartabac has a new owner, shows the Austrian commercial register.
Livero Establishment, registered in Lichtenstein, is the new owner of BT Invest – the Austrian company, which privatized the holding in 2011.
It got a little less than 80% of Bulgartabac for EUR 100.1 M.
For now the BT Invest management remains the same.
Bulgartabac has about a 50% share of Bulgaria's cigarette market and controls distribution companies and a chain of kiosks, which sell its tobacco products, newspapers and packaged food.
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Approve New Requirements for Taxi Drivers
- » Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Remains Third Biggest Company in Southeast Europe
- » Swiss-Bulgarian IT Cloud Co Defies Hackers from Around the World
- » Bulgaria’s Financial Watchdog Rejects IPO Prospectus of Roo’bar Producer
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt to GDP Ratio Unchanged from July, at 28.4%
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking to Become Hub for Russian Gas'