Bulgaria's Bulgartabac Has A New Owner
Bulgaria's major tobacco company Bulgartabac has a new owner, shows the Austrian commercial register.
Livero Establishment, registered in Lichtenstein, is the new owner of BT Invest – the Austrian company, which privatized the holding in 2011.
It got a little less than 80% of Bulgartabac for EUR 100.1 M.
For now the BT Invest management remains the same.
Bulgartabac has about a 50% share of Bulgaria's cigarette market and controls distribution companies and a chain of kiosks, which sell its tobacco products, newspapers and packaged food.
- » Twitter is Planning to Impose New Restrictions on Pornographic and Hateful Imagery
- » Number of Romanians and Bulgarians in UK rises to 413,000
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Even in 2017 The Beatles are Making GBP 67,000 a Day
- » Serious Interest in Bulgarian Innovative Ideas at Dubai World Expo
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues