Bulgaria's CPC Accuses Bulgargaz Of Abuse Of Dominant Position
Bulgaria's Competition Protection Commission (CPC) accused the natural gas distributor Bulgargaz of abuse of dominant position.
According to CPC, between August 2010 and end of 2012 Bulgargaz hindered competition and infringed customers' interests by forcing its clients to extend their contracts without the option to re-negotiate the conditions.
In this period Bulgargaz unilaterally set conditions, without which the contracts could not be extended, without providing any rights to it customers.
According to CPC “the company exploited its customers” as there is no alternative public provider of natural gas.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik