Bulgaria's CPC Accuses Bulgargaz Of Abuse Of Dominant Position
Bulgaria's Competition Protection Commission (CPC) accused the natural gas distributor Bulgargaz of abuse of dominant position.
According to CPC, between August 2010 and end of 2012 Bulgargaz hindered competition and infringed customers' interests by forcing its clients to extend their contracts without the option to re-negotiate the conditions.
In this period Bulgargaz unilaterally set conditions, without which the contracts could not be extended, without providing any rights to it customers.
According to CPC “the company exploited its customers” as there is no alternative public provider of natural gas.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK