Bulgaria's CPC Accuses Bulgargaz Of Abuse Of Dominant Position
Bulgaria's Competition Protection Commission (CPC) accused the natural gas distributor Bulgargaz of abuse of dominant position.
According to CPC, between August 2010 and end of 2012 Bulgargaz hindered competition and infringed customers' interests by forcing its clients to extend their contracts without the option to re-negotiate the conditions.
In this period Bulgargaz unilaterally set conditions, without which the contracts could not be extended, without providing any rights to it customers.
According to CPC “the company exploited its customers” as there is no alternative public provider of natural gas.
- » Bulgarian Energy Group BEH Places EUR 550 M Eurobond Issue - Minister
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Moody's Upgrades Bulgarian Energy Holding's Rating
- » Iran Looking into Bulgaria's Nuclear Offer
- » Bulgarian PM Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle