Growing Numbers of Bulgarian Pensioners Visit Greece
Bulgarian pensioners become more frequent visitors to Greek islands for Easter.
A survey of Bulgaria's Darik national radio among tourist agencies found that this spring Greece and Turkey are more preferred by Bulgarians above middle age.
According to representatives of the tourist agencies, the prices are relatively low and affordable for the more affluent pensioners who prefer a three-day package plus some additional attractions.
The young adults prefer to travel further in Europe. Most attractive destinations are Paris, Rome and Prague.
- » Bulgarians Completed More Trips Abroad in May
- » Decrease in Russian, Ukrainian Tourist Numbers at 10-20% - Bulgarian Minister
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Keep Visa Regime for Russian Nationals
- » Mass Inspections Launched Across Bulgarian Seaside Resort Venues
- » Outlook on Bulgaria's Tourism Season Good Despite EU-Russia Crisis
- » Bollywood Star to Participate in Video Advertising Bulgaria as Tourist Destination