Growing Numbers of Bulgarian Pensioners Visit Greece
Bulgarian pensioners become more frequent visitors to Greek islands for Easter.
A survey of Bulgaria's Darik national radio among tourist agencies found that this spring Greece and Turkey are more preferred by Bulgarians above middle age.
According to representatives of the tourist agencies, the prices are relatively low and affordable for the more affluent pensioners who prefer a three-day package plus some additional attractions.
The young adults prefer to travel further in Europe. Most attractive destinations are Paris, Rome and Prague.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister Expects 10 % Increase in Tourist Numbers This Summer
- » Bulgaria Says BSEC Countries Need to Offer Joint Products to Boost Tourist Flow
- » Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast Expects 5-7 % Rise in Tourist Numbers
- » 500 Officials to Conduct Inspections Along Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast
- » Coordination Centre to Ensure Safety of Tourists at Bulgaria’s Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Gets Balkan Person of Year Prize in Montenegro