Growing Numbers of Bulgarian Pensioners Visit Greece
Bulgarian pensioners become more frequent visitors to Greek islands for Easter.
A survey of Bulgaria's Darik national radio among tourist agencies found that this spring Greece and Turkey are more preferred by Bulgarians above middle age.
According to representatives of the tourist agencies, the prices are relatively low and affordable for the more affluent pensioners who prefer a three-day package plus some additional attractions.
The young adults prefer to travel further in Europe. Most attractive destinations are Paris, Rome and Prague.
- » 8000-Year-Old Neolithic Settlement to Become New Tourist Attraction of Sofia
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarians Drop 5.1% Y/Y in Q2 2015
- » Bulgaria Luring Russian Tourists with Low Prices, Eased Visa Rules
- » Black Sea Tourism Businesses Announce Major Drop in Holiday Prices
- » Bulgaria 'among Young Romanians' Most Preferred Holiday Places'