Growing Numbers of Bulgarian Pensioners Visit Greece
Bulgarian pensioners become more frequent visitors to Greek islands for Easter.
A survey of Bulgaria's Darik national radio among tourist agencies found that this spring Greece and Turkey are more preferred by Bulgarians above middle age.
According to representatives of the tourist agencies, the prices are relatively low and affordable for the more affluent pensioners who prefer a three-day package plus some additional attractions.
The young adults prefer to travel further in Europe. Most attractive destinations are Paris, Rome and Prague.
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Biggest Growth in Tourist Overnights for 2016
- » New Sofia Public Transport 3-Day Tourist Pass Valid As Of October 1
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » Pensioners Account For 6% of Tourism Proceeds in Bulgaria