Growing Numbers of Bulgarian Pensioners Visit Greece
Bulgarian pensioners become more frequent visitors to Greek islands for Easter.
A survey of Bulgaria's Darik national radio among tourist agencies found that this spring Greece and Turkey are more preferred by Bulgarians above middle age.
According to representatives of the tourist agencies, the prices are relatively low and affordable for the more affluent pensioners who prefer a three-day package plus some additional attractions.
The young adults prefer to travel further in Europe. Most attractive destinations are Paris, Rome and Prague.
- » Bulgaria, Romania Plan Opening Joint Tourist Centre in China
- » Minister: Drop of Russian Tourists to Be Compensated by European Visitors
- » Interest of Russian Tourists in Bulgarian Black Sea Grows
- » TripAdvisor Names Bulgaria's Sofia Cheapest City for Hotel Stays
- » Bulgaria Cuts Port Fees for Cruise Ships to Boost Tourism
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Reports 9% Growth for 2014/2015 Winter Season