Ski Season In Bulgaria's Pamporovo Continues Till Mid-April
The ski season in the Rhodope resort Pamporovo will end around the middle of April, said the head of the Rhodope tourist association Pantelevi Memtsov.
According to him there are few tourists in the resort right now, but the upcoming spring break will most likely will fill it with families with children.
“We cannot say how many people will come exactly, as the reservations are ongoing,” he said.
According to Memtsov the prices are much lower than in the peak season.
In spite the mild winter and virtual lack of snow, Memtsov said Pamporovo had a good season and there are already early reservations for the summer season in the area.
Meanwhile, another major Bulgarian ski resort, Bansko, announced a 20% discount of the lift pass prices in April.
- » Trips by Bulgarians Abroad Dip in October, Foreigners’ Visits Rise
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Invites Deputy to Resign
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Plans Focus on Advertisement, Sustainable Development in 2015
- » Bulgaria to Negotiate Easing of Visa Regime for Balkan Tourists
- » Bansko Declared Bulgaria’s Best Winter Resort in 2014 World Ski Awards
- » Bulgaria Should Be Year-Round Tourist Destination – Minister