Ski Season In Bulgaria's Pamporovo Continues Till Mid-April
The ski season in the Rhodope resort Pamporovo will end around the middle of April, said the head of the Rhodope tourist association Pantelevi Memtsov.
According to him there are few tourists in the resort right now, but the upcoming spring break will most likely will fill it with families with children.
“We cannot say how many people will come exactly, as the reservations are ongoing,” he said.
According to Memtsov the prices are much lower than in the peak season.
In spite the mild winter and virtual lack of snow, Memtsov said Pamporovo had a good season and there are already early reservations for the summer season in the area.
Meanwhile, another major Bulgarian ski resort, Bansko, announced a 20% discount of the lift pass prices in April.
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Biggest Growth in Tourist Overnights for 2016
- » New Sofia Public Transport 3-Day Tourist Pass Valid As Of October 1
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » Pensioners Account For 6% of Tourism Proceeds in Bulgaria