61 Illegal Immigrants Apprehended At Bulgaria's “Green” Border
Sixty-one illegal immigrants were apprehended at Bulgaria's “green” border with Turkey in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
They are taken to the primary holding centers and are receiving medical attention. Later they will be processed in accordance with the legal requirements.
Earlier this week Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev said Bulgaria was expecting a new refugee wave.
- » More than 33 000 Bulgarians Moved to Live in Villages in Past Year
- » 30 % of Bulgarians Have Confidence in Coalition Government – Gallup
- » UNICEF Launches Exhibition to Assist Children of Nepal
- » Authorities Declare State of Emergency in Bulgaria's Mezdra Due to Rain, Floods
- » Sun, Rain and Hails To Take Over Bulgaria
- » Ethnic Clashes Raise Turmoil in Bulgaria’s Village of Garmen