61 Illegal Immigrants Apprehended At Bulgaria's “Green” Border
Sixty-one illegal immigrants were apprehended at Bulgaria's “green” border with Turkey in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
They are taken to the primary holding centers and are receiving medical attention. Later they will be processed in accordance with the legal requirements.
Earlier this week Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev said Bulgaria was expecting a new refugee wave.
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution