61 Illegal Immigrants Apprehended At Bulgaria's “Green” Border
Sixty-one illegal immigrants were apprehended at Bulgaria's “green” border with Turkey in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
They are taken to the primary holding centers and are receiving medical attention. Later they will be processed in accordance with the legal requirements.
Earlier this week Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev said Bulgaria was expecting a new refugee wave.
- » Children's Museum To Open In Sofia Next Year
- » Turkish Truck Drivers Complain From Syrian Immigrants
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Remain Stable in August – Eurostat
- » WWF: Global Wildlife Population Dropped by 50% in 40 Years
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Turns Down Donation of Pacific Island
- » KTB Depositors Threaten to Foil Bulgaria's Elections