61 Illegal Immigrants Apprehended At Bulgaria's “Green” Border
Sixty-one illegal immigrants were apprehended at Bulgaria's “green” border with Turkey in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
They are taken to the primary holding centers and are receiving medical attention. Later they will be processed in accordance with the legal requirements.
Earlier this week Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev said Bulgaria was expecting a new refugee wave.
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » August in Bulgaria: Rain In the West, Sun At the Seaside
- » Roma Protesters End Railroad Blockade in Sofia
- » Village near Stara Zagora Holds Sod-Turning Event for Waste Plant
- » Gela Bagpipe Contest to Take Place This Weekend
- » Bulgaria's Ancient City of Perperikon Excavations Funding Trimmed