61 Illegal Immigrants Apprehended At Bulgaria's “Green” Border
Sixty-one illegal immigrants were apprehended at Bulgaria's “green” border with Turkey in the last 24 hours, Interior Ministry said.
They are taken to the primary holding centers and are receiving medical attention. Later they will be processed in accordance with the legal requirements.
Earlier this week Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev said Bulgaria was expecting a new refugee wave.
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Der Standard: Antiquities Traders Have Little to Fear of Bulgarian Authorities