Bulgarian MPs Adopt Incentives for Small, Rooftop Power Plants
Bulgaria's Parliament adopted incentives for small and rooftop power plants with a capacity of up to 30 KW.
Bulgarian MPs lifted the regulatory regime requiring the registration of people conducting installation and maintenance activities for power plants with a capacity of up to 200 KW, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The incentives also apply to hydroelectric power plants with a capacity of up to 1.5 MW and biomass power plants with installed capacity of up to 1.5 MW built in agricultural and production zones.
- » EU Energy Commissioner Negotiates Key Energy Projects With Greek Govt
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Ink Gas Interconnector MoU
- » License for Kozloduy's Fifth Unit To Be Issued by September
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia Mull Coupling Day-Ahead Electricity Markets
- » Bulgaria’s Former Vice PM Indicted for EVN Privatisation
- » Bulgaria Halts Electricity Exports