Bulgarian MPs Adopt Incentives for Small, Rooftop Power Plants
Bulgaria's Parliament adopted incentives for small and rooftop power plants with a capacity of up to 30 KW.
Bulgarian MPs lifted the regulatory regime requiring the registration of people conducting installation and maintenance activities for power plants with a capacity of up to 200 KW, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The incentives also apply to hydroelectric power plants with a capacity of up to 1.5 MW and biomass power plants with installed capacity of up to 1.5 MW built in agricultural and production zones.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talks With Russian President Putin
- » CEZ Calls For Creation of Vulneravble Consumers Fund Via Stricter Sanctions For Electricity Theft
- » Bulgarian Energy, Water Regulator Proposes 2% Increase in Natural Gas Price
- » Cyprus Eyes Bulgaria as Part of Plans to Transit Gas to Europe
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Chairman: No Problems Expected Concerning EC Approval of NEC Loan
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official