Bulgarian MPs Adopt Incentives for Small, Rooftop Power Plants
Bulgaria's Parliament adopted incentives for small and rooftop power plants with a capacity of up to 30 KW.
Bulgarian MPs lifted the regulatory regime requiring the registration of people conducting installation and maintenance activities for power plants with a capacity of up to 200 KW, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The incentives also apply to hydroelectric power plants with a capacity of up to 1.5 MW and biomass power plants with installed capacity of up to 1.5 MW built in agricultural and production zones.
- » EC Vice President Sefcovic: EU Wants Transparency, Secure Energy Supplies
- » Bulgaria Launches Tenders for Oil, Gas Exploration Rights at Silistar, Teres Blocks
- » Bulgaria Set to Open Soon Licensing Round for Black Sea Oil, Gas - Reuters
- » Turkish Stream Route Might Be Extended - Russia Energy Min
- » Bulgaria's Energy Minister Mulls Levying Energy Exports
- » Russia Likely to End Gas Transit via Ukraine in 2019