Bulgarian MPs Adopt Incentives for Small, Rooftop Power Plants
Bulgaria's Parliament adopted incentives for small and rooftop power plants with a capacity of up to 30 KW.
Bulgarian MPs lifted the regulatory regime requiring the registration of people conducting installation and maintenance activities for power plants with a capacity of up to 200 KW, according to reports of dnevnik.bg.
The incentives also apply to hydroelectric power plants with a capacity of up to 1.5 MW and biomass power plants with installed capacity of up to 1.5 MW built in agricultural and production zones.
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp
- » Bulgaria’s BEH Signs EUR 535 M Loan Deal to Repay Debt to Units of AES, ContourGlobal
- » Competition Regulator Carries out Inspection at OMV Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Conducts Inspections at Shell, Eko
- » Noble Globetrotter II to Start Drilling for Gas off Bulgaria’s Coast in May