Bulgaria's Business Credits Reach BGN 35B in February
Business loans increased in February on a monthly basis by BGN 320M to a total of BGN 35.22B, according to Bulgaria's National Bank data.
Compared to the same month of 2013, business loans rose by BGN 333M, Expert.bg reports.
Unlike companies, citizens are more cautious and avoid getting new loans, according to BNB data. Consumer credits amounted to BGN 18.54B at the end of February which is a monthly drop of BGN 54M.
Bank deposits have swelled by BGN 114M in February and reached BGN 38.46B, that is BGN 3.3B more than in February 2013.
Net foreign assets at the end of February reached BGN 28B, recording a slight drop on a monthly basis.
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Sign Memorandum To Build Two New Bridges Over Danube
- » Bulgaria's Energy Market 'Needs More Dealers'
- » Incoming EU Energy Commissioner Prefers Southern Gas Corridor over South Stream
- » Poland's Sikorski Denies Ukraine Partition Comments
- » EU Bank Watchdog Urges Bulgaria to Ensure Instant Access to KTB Deposits
- » Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report