Bulgaria's Business Credits Reach BGN 35B in February
Business loans increased in February on a monthly basis by BGN 320M to a total of BGN 35.22B, according to Bulgaria's National Bank data.
Compared to the same month of 2013, business loans rose by BGN 333M, Expert.bg reports.
Unlike companies, citizens are more cautious and avoid getting new loans, according to BNB data. Consumer credits amounted to BGN 18.54B at the end of February which is a monthly drop of BGN 54M.
Bank deposits have swelled by BGN 114M in February and reached BGN 38.46B, that is BGN 3.3B more than in February 2013.
Net foreign assets at the end of February reached BGN 28B, recording a slight drop on a monthly basis.
- » Bulgaria Registers BGN 250 M Budget Surplus for First Quarter of 2015
- » Two Banks to Cooperate in Funding Bulgarian Business Projects
- » Jay-Z's Newly Launched Streaming Service - TIDAL Causes Controversy
- » Chinese Investors Interested in Getting Concession on Bulgaria's Plovdiv Airport
- » Bulgaria Invested EUR 1.8 Abroad in Last Ten Years
- » Bulgaria’s Gorna Arda Hydropower Complex Project Not Frozen