Bulgaria's Business Credits Reach BGN 35B in February
Business loans increased in February on a monthly basis by BGN 320M to a total of BGN 35.22B, according to Bulgaria's National Bank data.
Compared to the same month of 2013, business loans rose by BGN 333M, Expert.bg reports.
Unlike companies, citizens are more cautious and avoid getting new loans, according to BNB data. Consumer credits amounted to BGN 18.54B at the end of February which is a monthly drop of BGN 54M.
Bank deposits have swelled by BGN 114M in February and reached BGN 38.46B, that is BGN 3.3B more than in February 2013.
Net foreign assets at the end of February reached BGN 28B, recording a slight drop on a monthly basis.
- » EU Commission Expects Bulgaria's GDP to Grow by 2.4% This Year
- » Bulgaria to Keep Old Tourist Logo As All Proposals Rejected
- » Bulgarian Govt Debt Rises to EUR 13.35 B at End-March
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top Software Outsourcing Destinations, Studies Show
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania