Bulgaria's Business Credits Reach BGN 35B in February
Business loans increased in February on a monthly basis by BGN 320M to a total of BGN 35.22B, according to Bulgaria's National Bank data.
Compared to the same month of 2013, business loans rose by BGN 333M, Expert.bg reports.
Unlike companies, citizens are more cautious and avoid getting new loans, according to BNB data. Consumer credits amounted to BGN 18.54B at the end of February which is a monthly drop of BGN 54M.
Bank deposits have swelled by BGN 114M in February and reached BGN 38.46B, that is BGN 3.3B more than in February 2013.
Net foreign assets at the end of February reached BGN 28B, recording a slight drop on a monthly basis.
- » The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
- » How Manufacturing is Transforming the Vape Experience
- » The Rise of Online Education: How Does It Affect the Market?
- » BNB Reports Current Account Surplus
- » 15th Edition of Food and Beverage Tourism Fair Held in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Prepares Statement on Gazprom’s Obligations