Bulgaria's Business Credits Reach BGN 35B in February
Business loans increased in February on a monthly basis by BGN 320M to a total of BGN 35.22B, according to Bulgaria's National Bank data.
Compared to the same month of 2013, business loans rose by BGN 333M, Expert.bg reports.
Unlike companies, citizens are more cautious and avoid getting new loans, according to BNB data. Consumer credits amounted to BGN 18.54B at the end of February which is a monthly drop of BGN 54M.
Bank deposits have swelled by BGN 114M in February and reached BGN 38.46B, that is BGN 3.3B more than in February 2013.
Net foreign assets at the end of February reached BGN 28B, recording a slight drop on a monthly basis.
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Chairman Dobrev: No Problems Expected Concerning EC Approval of NEC Loan
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Bulgaria's Economy Is in Good Shape at Macro Level
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » EC Not To Limit Free-of-Charge Roaming