Israeli FM Lieberman to Meet Bulgarian Counterpart in Sofia
Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is due to meet his Bulgarian Counterpart Kristian Vigenin on Thursday.
The two are to hold talks as part of Lieberman’s official visit to Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.
Prospects of extending bilateral cooperation in fields such as economy, energy, trade, and investment are reported to be on the agenda.
During his stay in Sofia, Lieberman will also meet President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
- » Bulgaria President: It Is Better to Have Economic Crisis than Historic Shame
- » President to Attend Holocaust Remembrance Ceremonies in Poland, Czech Republic
- » Two Bulgarian Nationals Arrested in Libya for Alleged Smuggling
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland Shake Hands on Cooperation Agreement Worth CHF 76 M
- » Bulgaria Continues to Back Russia Sanctions despite Disadvantages for Exporters
- » Bulgaria’s PM Reiterates Support for Macedonia’s Bid to Join NATO, EU