Israeli FM Lieberman to Meet Bulgarian Counterpart in Sofia
Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is due to meet his Bulgarian Counterpart Kristian Vigenin on Thursday.
The two are to hold talks as part of Lieberman’s official visit to Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.
Prospects of extending bilateral cooperation in fields such as economy, energy, trade, and investment are reported to be on the agenda.
During his stay in Sofia, Lieberman will also meet President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
- » Russophiles-Russophobes Divide in Bulgaria 'Artificial' - FM
- » Bulgarian Woman among Injured in Istanbul Nightclub Attack
- » Bulgarian FM Sees Trump's Call as Good Sign
- » Donald Trump 'Hopes to Meet Bulgaria PM Soon'
- » Bulgaria, USA Agreement on Access to Information To Be Signed
- » Bulgaria Denies Backing Freeze of Turkey's EU Talks