Israeli FM Lieberman to Meet Bulgarian Counterpart in Sofia
Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is due to meet his Bulgarian Counterpart Kristian Vigenin on Thursday.
The two are to hold talks as part of Lieberman’s official visit to Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.
Prospects of extending bilateral cooperation in fields such as economy, energy, trade, and investment are reported to be on the agenda.
During his stay in Sofia, Lieberman will also meet President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
- » Bulgaria To Criminalise Participation in IS
- » Bulgaria Denounces Russia-Abkhazia Agreement
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister, Estonian Ambassador: EU’s Security Requires Solidarity, Unity
- » Joe Biden to Try Talking Turkey's Erdogan into Fighting IS
- » Obama Congratulates Borisov on Re-election as Bulgarian PM
- » Irina Bokova Is Likely Nominee For UN Head – French Media