Israeli FM Lieberman to Meet Bulgarian Counterpart in Sofia
Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is due to meet his Bulgarian Counterpart Kristian Vigenin on Thursday.
The two are to hold talks as part of Lieberman’s official visit to Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.
Prospects of extending bilateral cooperation in fields such as economy, energy, trade, and investment are reported to be on the agenda.
During his stay in Sofia, Lieberman will also meet President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
- » Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
- » Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
- » President Radev in Moscow in May, then Putin Comes to Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia
- » Greece, Macedonia See Progress at Name Change Talks
- » Prime Minister Borisov will Тalk with EU Commissioner Christos Stylianides