Israeli FM Lieberman to Meet Bulgarian Counterpart in Sofia
Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is due to meet his Bulgarian Counterpart Kristian Vigenin on Thursday.
The two are to hold talks as part of Lieberman’s official visit to Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.
Prospects of extending bilateral cooperation in fields such as economy, energy, trade, and investment are reported to be on the agenda.
During his stay in Sofia, Lieberman will also meet President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
- » Ambassador Hensel: Poland Is Keeping Close Watch on Ukraine
- » Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Defense Min Vows Support for Macedonia's EU, NATO Bids
- » Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Germany's Ambassador to Czech Republic 'to Head Bulgarian Mission'
- » Lavrov Tells Bulgaria's Vigenin Russia Will Not Back on South Stream