Israeli FM Lieberman to Meet Bulgarian Counterpart in Sofia
Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman is due to meet his Bulgarian Counterpart Kristian Vigenin on Thursday.
The two are to hold talks as part of Lieberman’s official visit to Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.
Prospects of extending bilateral cooperation in fields such as economy, energy, trade, and investment are reported to be on the agenda.
During his stay in Sofia, Lieberman will also meet President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
- » US in Talks with Marshall Islands Officials over Cargo Ship Seized by Iran
- » Bulgaria's Bokova 'Frontrunner' to Be Next UN Chief
- » Rosen Plevneliev Holds Speech at Third Global Forum, Urges for Peaceful Conflict Resolution
- » Bulgarian President Receives Nizami Ganjavi Award in Azerbaijan
- » Bulgaria's President to Visit Azerbaijan Monday, Tuesday
- » Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia Establish Craiova Group for Cooperation