Consumer Credits In Bulgaria On The Rise
Consumer credits in Bulgaria in February continue to rise for the third consecutive month, while the mortgages continue to drop, shows Central Bank (BNB) data.
The decrease in the mortgages is both on monthly and annual base, down to BGN 8.808 B.
The consumer credits in February grew by 2%, or BGN 154 M, year-on-year. Compared to January 2014, they have dropped by 0.2%, down to BGN 16.5 M.
Bad and restructured credits in February 2014 increased by 0.6%, compared to January and by 0.3% year-on-year. Their total share of credits is 22.75%.
- » Macedonia Crisis Linked to Fate of Turkish Stream, Russia’s EU Envoy Says
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Warns of Fake BGN 2 Notes
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Reports Surplus of BGN 1 066.6 M by end-April 2015
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Over 10 000 Jobs Were Created in Plants Opened in Past Few Days
- » DSK Bank, CIBANK to Provide Revolving Loan of BGN 80 M to Bulgaria’s FLAG Fund
- » Bulgaria’s Fuel Production, Imports Increase Substantially in March