Consumer Credits In Bulgaria On The Rise
Consumer credits in Bulgaria in February continue to rise for the third consecutive month, while the mortgages continue to drop, shows Central Bank (BNB) data.
The decrease in the mortgages is both on monthly and annual base, down to BGN 8.808 B.
The consumer credits in February grew by 2%, or BGN 154 M, year-on-year. Compared to January 2014, they have dropped by 0.2%, down to BGN 16.5 M.
Bad and restructured credits in February 2014 increased by 0.6%, compared to January and by 0.3% year-on-year. Their total share of credits is 22.75%.
- » NEK Hikes Power Prices For Some Companies
- » Heineken Gets Almost Full Control Of Bulgaria's Zagorka
- » Unfavorable Climate Will Not Affect Bulgaria's Wine Market - Minister
- » Bulgaria May Temporarily Halt Hemus Motorway Construction
- » Russia Energy Minister, EU Energy Commissioner to Discuss South Stream
- » Sofia Gets First 20 New Buses Under EU-funded Project