Consumer Credits In Bulgaria On The Rise
Consumer credits in Bulgaria in February continue to rise for the third consecutive month, while the mortgages continue to drop, shows Central Bank (BNB) data.
The decrease in the mortgages is both on monthly and annual base, down to BGN 8.808 B.
The consumer credits in February grew by 2%, or BGN 154 M, year-on-year. Compared to January 2014, they have dropped by 0.2%, down to BGN 16.5 M.
Bad and restructured credits in February 2014 increased by 0.6%, compared to January and by 0.3% year-on-year. Their total share of credits is 22.75%.
- » Bulgaria Looks into Options to Attract More Tourists from China
- » Bulgaria Objects to ‘Discriminatory’ Change to Greece’s Income Tax Code
- » Construction of Gas Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria May Start in March 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Port Varna to Invest BGN 6.5 M in New Equipment, Facilities
- » Sofia Airport Launches More Flights Prior to Summer Season
- » Dairy Producers in Bulgaria Predict Wave of Bankruptcies