Consumer Credits In Bulgaria On The Rise
Consumer credits in Bulgaria in February continue to rise for the third consecutive month, while the mortgages continue to drop, shows Central Bank (BNB) data.
The decrease in the mortgages is both on monthly and annual base, down to BGN 8.808 B.
The consumer credits in February grew by 2%, or BGN 154 M, year-on-year. Compared to January 2014, they have dropped by 0.2%, down to BGN 16.5 M.
Bad and restructured credits in February 2014 increased by 0.6%, compared to January and by 0.3% year-on-year. Their total share of credits is 22.75%.
- » Bulgaria Has Received No Notice of Termination for South Stream Yet - Minister
- » Russia Bans Re-Export of Crop Products from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania Move to Set Up Joint Tourist Info Center in China
- » Bulgaria, Romania Sign Joint Declaration on Energy Cooperation
- » Bulgaria Is World Leader in Broadband Adoption Rate
- » Discovery Channel Declares Bulgaria Top Tourist Destination in Europe