Consumer Credits In Bulgaria On The Rise
Consumer credits in Bulgaria in February continue to rise for the third consecutive month, while the mortgages continue to drop, shows Central Bank (BNB) data.
The decrease in the mortgages is both on monthly and annual base, down to BGN 8.808 B.
The consumer credits in February grew by 2%, or BGN 154 M, year-on-year. Compared to January 2014, they have dropped by 0.2%, down to BGN 16.5 M.
Bad and restructured credits in February 2014 increased by 0.6%, compared to January and by 0.3% year-on-year. Their total share of credits is 22.75%.
- » Gazprom Directors' Board to Discuss Issues of South Stream Bulgaria
- » Economy Ministry Working to Ensure Varna TPP Will Remain Open
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Car Tolls at Danube Bridge 2 May Drop by 50%
- » Clocks Set To Astronomical Time On Sunday