Bulgarian State Remains Top Advertiser in 2013
Bulgaria's advertising market in 2013 has been estimated at BGN 303M net value with a minimum expected investment increase of 2% in 2014.
Internet advertising has the greatest potential in 2014, according to data revealed by the Bulgarian Association of Communication Agencies (BACA) at the traditional forum of the organization.
TV has still by far the largest share, with BGN 185M which is an increase of 2.5%, compared to 2012. Outdoor advertising reached BGN 38M in 2013, Dnevnik reports.
Printed media recorded a 5% drop on an annual basis at BGN 40M and radio advertising declined by 3.3% to BGN 15M.
The volume of advertising time, space, online inventory has increased in the period 2012-2014 due to discounts, however no volume data has been announced at the BACA forum.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on Mayors to Increase Taxes Due to Rising Security Expenditures
- » Bulgaria MPs to Vote on 2016 Budget This Week
- » Bulgaria Backs Nord Stream-2, Standing Up for Own Gas Hub Project
- » Liberalization of Energy Market in Bulgaria Likely to Lead to Power Price Hike
- » Tourism Minister Expects 1.5 Million Russians to Visit Bulgaria in 2016
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October