Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin Announce Breakup
Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow and British band Coldplay singer Chris Martin have announced their split after 10 years of marriage.
"It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate", the couple wrote in an official statement, cited by The Guardian.
Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, married in December 2003. They have 2 children, Apple and Moses.
- » Microsoft's Founder Bill Gates will Become an Actor
- » Pony Runs Faster than a Train (Video)
- » Beer Spa Center Open for Visitors (Photos and Video)
- » Film Stars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are Separated
- » Chinese New Year 2018: What the Year of the Dog Actually Means
- » How Much Money will We Spend on Celebrating Valentines' Day