Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin Announce Breakup
Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow and British band Coldplay singer Chris Martin have announced their split after 10 years of marriage.
"It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate", the couple wrote in an official statement, cited by The Guardian.
Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, married in December 2003. They have 2 children, Apple and Moses.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne