Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin Announce Breakup
Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow and British band Coldplay singer Chris Martin have announced their split after 10 years of marriage.
"It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate", the couple wrote in an official statement, cited by The Guardian.
Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, married in December 2003. They have 2 children, Apple and Moses.
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue
- » Maxim Behar Joins Ice Bucket Challenge to Help Flood-Stricken Mizia
- » Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
- » Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes