Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin Announce Breakup
Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow and British band Coldplay singer Chris Martin have announced their split after 10 years of marriage.
"It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate", the couple wrote in an official statement, cited by The Guardian.
Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, married in December 2003. They have 2 children, Apple and Moses.
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child