Bulgaria’s Nedelev Makes Bundesliga Debut, Bayern Clinches Title
Tuesday night turned special for the young Bulgarian footballer Todor Nedelev as he made his Bundesliga debut for Mainz 05.
His team lost 3:1 to last place Eintracht Braunschweig, but the former Botev Plovdiv midfielder will cherish his first 15 minutes on the pitch, as he went in for Julian Koch in the 75th minute.
Meanwhile, Bayern Munich sealed their 24th German league title after a 3:1 win away at Hertha Berlin. The Bavarians thus became the first ever team to win the title in March, with as many as 7 games remaining. The reigning European champions boast an impressive 25 wins and 2 draws so far this season.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory
- » Boxing Match Kubrat Pulev – Wladimir Klitschko Is Postponed