Bulgaria’s Nedelev Makes Bundesliga Debut, Bayern Clinches Title
Tuesday night turned special for the young Bulgarian footballer Todor Nedelev as he made his Bundesliga debut for Mainz 05.
His team lost 3:1 to last place Eintracht Braunschweig, but the former Botev Plovdiv midfielder will cherish his first 15 minutes on the pitch, as he went in for Julian Koch in the 75th minute.
Meanwhile, Bayern Munich sealed their 24th German league title after a 3:1 win away at Hertha Berlin. The Bavarians thus became the first ever team to win the title in March, with as many as 7 games remaining. The reigning European champions boast an impressive 25 wins and 2 draws so far this season.
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe