Bulgaria’s Nedelev Makes Bundesliga Debut, Bayern Clinches Title
Tuesday night turned special for the young Bulgarian footballer Todor Nedelev as he made his Bundesliga debut for Mainz 05.
His team lost 3:1 to last place Eintracht Braunschweig, but the former Botev Plovdiv midfielder will cherish his first 15 minutes on the pitch, as he went in for Julian Koch in the 75th minute.
Meanwhile, Bayern Munich sealed their 24th German league title after a 3:1 win away at Hertha Berlin. The Bavarians thus became the first ever team to win the title in March, with as many as 7 games remaining. The reigning European champions boast an impressive 25 wins and 2 draws so far this season.
- » Minister Invites Qatari Entrepreneurs to Invest in Bulgarian Sports Complexes
- » Bulgaria Goes to Eurovolley Quarterfinals after 3:2 Win over Netherlands
- » Croatia Defeats Bulgaria 3:0 in Euro Qualifier Match
- » Bulgaria Defeats Czech Republic in Eurovolley Match in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Hopes for Win over Czech Team in Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Facing Croatia in UEFA EURO 2016 Qualifiers