Bulgaria’s Nedelev Makes Bundesliga Debut, Bayern Clinches Title
Tuesday night turned special for the young Bulgarian footballer Todor Nedelev as he made his Bundesliga debut for Mainz 05.
His team lost 3:1 to last place Eintracht Braunschweig, but the former Botev Plovdiv midfielder will cherish his first 15 minutes on the pitch, as he went in for Julian Koch in the 75th minute.
Meanwhile, Bayern Munich sealed their 24th German league title after a 3:1 win away at Hertha Berlin. The Bavarians thus became the first ever team to win the title in March, with as many as 7 games remaining. The reigning European champions boast an impressive 25 wins and 2 draws so far this season.
- » Sofia, Varna To Co-Host Volleyball European Championship 2015 With 2 Italian Cities
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Keeps Chances of Continuing in Europe
- » Liverpool - Ludogorets Champions League Match in Sofia Ends 2:2
- » Liverpool - Ludogorets 2:1 in First Half
- » Ludogorets, Liverpool Face Off in Decisive Encounter
- » Klitschko's Promotion Agency Sues Pulev Over Drug Allegations