US Photographer Ben Ritter To Exhibit Works In Sofia
The famous US photographer Ben Ritter will show 40 of his works in Sofia.
Ritter has worked for New York Times, MTV, New Yorker, Vice, Vogue, Rolling Stone and Playboy, among others, and has taken shots of many famous personalities. He has also worked for world brands such as Nike, Este Lauder, Garnier, Guitar Hero, Budweiser, etc.
Ritter will visit Bulgaria's capital Sofia for the opening of his exhibition in Vivacom Art Hall on April 23 and will give a lecture on photography.
The event is part of the series “Masters of Photography” and is organised by the foundations Musiz and America For Bulgaria.
The exhibition will continue through May 25, 2014.
- » Bill Gates Shares His 5 Favorite Books For 2017
- » How Much Money Earns Every Year Maraia Kerry from Her Song All I Want For Christmans Is You
- » 10 Celebs Who Were Banned in China
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed at Windsor Castle in May
- » Salma Hayek Enjoys having a Dog from Bulgaria
- » Hollywood Star Gerard Butler Adopted a Puppy From Bulgaria