US Photographer Ben Ritter To Exhibit Works In Sofia
The famous US photographer Ben Ritter will show 40 of his works in Sofia.
Ritter has worked for New York Times, MTV, New Yorker, Vice, Vogue, Rolling Stone and Playboy, among others, and has taken shots of many famous personalities. He has also worked for world brands such as Nike, Este Lauder, Garnier, Guitar Hero, Budweiser, etc.
Ritter will visit Bulgaria's capital Sofia for the opening of his exhibition in Vivacom Art Hall on April 23 and will give a lecture on photography.
The event is part of the series “Masters of Photography” and is organised by the foundations Musiz and America For Bulgaria.
The exhibition will continue through May 25, 2014.
- » Pony Runs Faster than a Train (Video)
- » Beer Spa Center Open for Visitors (Photos and Video)
- » Film Stars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are Separated
- » Chinese New Year 2018: What the Year of the Dog Actually Means
- » How Much Money will We Spend on Celebrating Valentines' Day
- » BNT Will Broadcast Live the Opening Ceremony of 23rd Winter Olympics