EVN To Sue Bulgaria For EUR 1 B
The electricity distributing company EVN has hired an international lawyer and plans to sue Bulgaria for EUR 1 B if its business is nationalized.
According to reports in the Austrian daily Kurier, quoted by Bulgaria's daily 24 Chasa, the company has paid EUR 270 M for its license and has invested more than EUR 600 M.
According to reports in other Bulgarian-language dailies, last week Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev had a meeting in Vienna with EVN's chairman of the board Stefan Siskovic.
Meanwhile, EVN Bulgaria said they would seek from the National Electricity Company (NEK) EUR 250 M and reminded that there is already a court case against Bulgaria for breach of contract with Austrian for encouraging investments.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK