Bulgaria Expects Wave Of Refugees In Spring
Bulgaria's Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev said authorities are preparing for a new wave of refugees in spring.
“I hope it won't be as big as the previous one,” Yovchev said after a visit to one of the refugee centers in Sofia with EU Home Affairs Commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom. “We must communicate with those people, i.e. they must start learning Bulgarian. Then we must take them out of the refugee centers, integrate them and encourage them to find jobs.”
According to Yovchev, the state must create policies, which will guarantee that the integration process is sustainable.
At a press conference earlier Malmstrom said that the situation with the refugees in Bulgaria remains complicated, but the new steps the country is taking to improving it, are commendable.
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » April,20 - Hristo Prodanov is Becoming a Hero, Climbing Mount Everest Without the Use of Supplementary Oxygen
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
so.lets star building more detention centres, so that they understand if they cross border illegally, they will be arrested and held in long term custody. This is the only way to teach them to stop violating our borders. Don't we have any islands in Bulgaria to make a refugee detention camp? None of the villages want these illegal migrants, so we must find a place to put them.
and build the fence !!!! People that cross one Country (Turkey) to Claim refuge in another are NOT refugees... they are illegal Aliens, and as such should be immediately repatriated to their home Country, or returned to Turkey as the Country of origin.
Have you tried to hire someone in Bulgaria recently?
1) most applicants do not bother to read the add
2) ergo they are not qualified for the job
3) if you look for skilled personnel, your are lucky the get one decent candidate
4) if you look for unskilled labor, you have to wade through a lot of gut-wrenching stories of tough luck
so please o ye glorious leaders of BSP, DCP, ATAKA where are all the people hidden for the reindustrialization of Bulgaria
.... so if those "immigrants" have some skills , they are more then welcome :)
he he he what kin jobs theres not enough jobs here for the bularians , and the jobs that the bulgarians have they wonder wether they will get paid at the end of every month , better of teaching them english so that they can follow many fo the bulgarians into euorope to find a job there m