Bulgarian Nedelev Awaiting Mainz Debut
The young Bulgarian midfielder Todor Nedelev is expecting his debut for German club Mainz on Tuesday.
Nedelev joined Mainz in January from Botev Plovdiv, but was still recovering from an injury on his knee, suffered in September.
Mainz plays last placed Eintracht Braunschweig away on Tuesday. Following the defeat to Bayern Munich on the weekend, coach Thomas Tuchel could try out some younger players to add freshness to his side.
Nedelev’s agent has commented that the player is in good form after 2 months of training and is eager to make his debut in the Bundesliga.
Mainz are 7th in the league, but could be in the race for a Champions League spot, as they are only 3 points behind 4th place Bayer Leverkusen.
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension