Bulgarian Nedelev Awaiting Mainz Debut
The young Bulgarian midfielder Todor Nedelev is expecting his debut for German club Mainz on Tuesday.
Nedelev joined Mainz in January from Botev Plovdiv, but was still recovering from an injury on his knee, suffered in September.
Mainz plays last placed Eintracht Braunschweig away on Tuesday. Following the defeat to Bayern Munich on the weekend, coach Thomas Tuchel could try out some younger players to add freshness to his side.
Nedelev’s agent has commented that the player is in good form after 2 months of training and is eager to make his debut in the Bundesliga.
Mainz are 7th in the league, but could be in the race for a Champions League spot, as they are only 3 points behind 4th place Bayer Leverkusen.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Bjorn Fratangelo at Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov to Join Aston Villa for Pre-season Training
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Undergoes Successful Spine Surgery
- » Bulgarian Olympic Medalist Will Not Box at Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Has Reportedly Come Out of Coma
- » Kubrat Pulev to Box Mariusz Wach in Sofia in Autumn