Bulgarian Nedelev Awaiting Mainz Debut
The young Bulgarian midfielder Todor Nedelev is expecting his debut for German club Mainz on Tuesday.
Nedelev joined Mainz in January from Botev Plovdiv, but was still recovering from an injury on his knee, suffered in September.
Mainz plays last placed Eintracht Braunschweig away on Tuesday. Following the defeat to Bayern Munich on the weekend, coach Thomas Tuchel could try out some younger players to add freshness to his side.
Nedelev’s agent has commented that the player is in good form after 2 months of training and is eager to make his debut in the Bundesliga.
Mainz are 7th in the league, but could be in the race for a Champions League spot, as they are only 3 points behind 4th place Bayer Leverkusen.
- » Real Madrid, Ludogorets 2:1 after Contentious Penalty
- » Real Madrid Arrives In Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Beats Verdasco in First China Open Match
- » Bulgaria’s Women’s Volleyball Team Defeats Canada at World Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Eyes ATP Finals in London This Season
- » Bulgaria Wins Gold at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championship